WILDLIFE TOUR PACKAGES IN INDIA - WILDLIFE SAFARI, PENCH NATIONAL PARK 2NIGHTS 3DAYS
Day 1 Pick up from Nagpur transfer to Resort-Pench Night at Pench
Day 2 Jungle safari in Gypsy Jeep Night at Pench
Day 3 Drop at Airport Railway station or Bus stand at Nagpur
Welcome Heritage https://www.welcomheritagehotels.in/hotel-details/jungle-home-pench
Price is for 6 persons travel together. Rs, 9,900/- per person
- 2 each -Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners Only
- Safari into Pench National Perk and Tiger Reserve
- Guided Nature Walk, Forest entry charges
- Pick up drop will be in Nagpur
- Usage of vehicle is for pick up drop during day time only
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- Extra child below 5 is free and above it is treated as Adult
- Check-In - 1200 Hours & Check-Out - 1200 Hours
- Early arrival is subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 6 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to animal attack, bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
ABOUT Pench National Park
Pench National Park is in Seoni and Chhindwara districts of Madhya Pradesh in India. It derives its name from the Pench River that flows through the park from north to south dividing the park into almost equal western and eastern halves, the well-forested areas of Seoni and Chhindwara districts respectively. It was declared a sanctuary in 1965 but raised to the status of national park in 1975. In 1992, it was established as a tiger reserve. The park is famous for rafting. In 2011, the park won
The "Best Management Award". This park is accessible from Pauni on National Highway 7 and has two famous entry gates, Turiya and Karmajhiri. The Bengal tiger is the main cat species of the park present in good numbers but since last one year due to 6 new born cubs their sightings have increased and being sighted almost everyday. As per latest Tiger Census, there are approx. 40 tigers in the park, 39 species of mammals, 13 species of reptiles, 3 species of amphibians. Commonly seen wildlife is chital, sambar, nilgai, wild boar, and jackal. Also Indian leopard, sloth bear, indian wolf, wild dog, porcupine, monkey, jungle cat, fox, striped hyena, gaur, four-horned antelope and barking deer live in the park.
The park is rich in bird life too. According to an estimate of the wildlife authorities, the park harbours more than 210 species including several migratory ones. Some of them are peafowl, junglefowl, crow pheasant, crimson-breasted barbet, red-vented bulbul, racket-tailed drongo, Indian roller, magpie robin, lesser whistling teal, pintail, shoveller, egret and herons, minivet, oriole, wagtail, munia, myna, waterfowl and common kingfisher.
Visiting times and nearest station
The best time to visit the park is between November and May. The park is open to visitors between 6 am and 10:30 am and between 3 pm and 6 pm.
Turiya is the nearest highway stop near Pench. Open jeep safaris are allowed from each of the gates twice in a day, with a fixed quota for each gate, for each schedule. Elephant safaris used to be conducted at one time, but have been discontinued these days.
Pench In popular culture & History
Pench forest reserve, is one of the places that may have inspired Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book. The Pench National Park provided the location used by the BBC for the innovative wildlife series Tiger: Spy in the Jungle, a three-part documentary narrated by Sir David Attenborough which used concealed cameras, placed by elephants, in order to capture intimate tiger behavior. The programme aired for the first time in April 2008.
This forest inspired Ruyard Kipling to write the famous novel The Jungle Book. Earlier till 1977 the park was a sanctuary but the status was raised to of National park in 1983. This is the 19th project tiger reserve in India and was declared so in 1992.
Which is the Nearest railway station to Pench National park ?
Nearest Railway Station to Pench National Park is Nagpur Junction railway station
Which is the Nearest Airprot to Pench National park ?
Nearest Airport to Pench national Park is Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (IATA: NAG, ICAO: VANP) An international airport in of Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
When to Travel or Best time to Visit Pench ?
Winters November to February
Summer March to June
When is the Pench national Park Closed for Safaris?
The Pench National park remains closed during July, August and September for safari's.
Pench Tiger Reserve is one of the most visited place
how to book safari in pench national park?
Information regarding Pench Safari bookings, timings and other details visit Madhya Pradesh or Maharashtra booking portal.
There are Safaris in Morning and also in the evening.
How to book Pench safari online?
For online booking at Pench national Park safari visit Maharashtra or madha Pradesh Visit https://forest.mponline.gov.in/
Where is Pench national park located in India?
It is in Madhta Pradesh state India
Distances from Pench National Park
- Pench national Park to Nagpur 76kms
- Pune to Pench national park is 962kms
- Visakhapatnam to pench national park is 1042kms
- jabalpur to pench national park is 277kms
- Bhopal to pench national park is 257kms
Pench Safari Timings (twice a day)
October to June
Entry 06.00 Exit 11.00
Entry 015.00 Exit 18.00
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS in SAFARI / WILDLIFE TOUR in Pench national Park (must read)
- Carry a good binocular & Camera with Charged battery for ready to shoot and Don’t not use flash of camera.
- Dress should be comfortable, fully covered to avoid insect bites
- Avoid bright colors and stick to shades of green to blend with nature and background.
- Wear very comfortable walking shoes with socks.
- Carry small torch, antiseptic creams, band-aids, first-aid kit, mosquito repellent, personal hygiene products, Raincoat, water bottle, umbrella etc.
- Keep cell phones in your hotel room, carrying them in jungle will be of no use due to lack of signals.
- In the jungle you will be in open sky. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.
- Say no to plastic of any kind.
- Stay together, do not isolate from the group and break the instructions of driver/ guide.
- Don't put perfume while going to safari.
- Pets are not allowed
- Do not carry unnecessary articles in safari which are of no use in jungle.
- Strictly Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- Do not go closer to any animal.
- Stay calm, talk in whispers. Do not bring infants as they sometimes can't calm down sometimes.
- Do not feed animals
- Never turn on music while on safari
- Do not get off your safari jeep inside the forest
- Don't litter in the jungle
- During wild encounters, don't talk, stand still retreat quietly taking backward steps.
- Do not enter the park with firearms, or any kind of combustible materials
- Do not remove or carry away flowers, branches, etc from the park.
Jungle is home to the wild animals. You are entering into their territory. Do not go against their law and disturb them.
|Air India||Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Dubai-International, Durgapur, Jeddah, Kolkata, Kuwait, Mumbai, Muscat, Sharjah, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|AirAsia India||Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai|
|Alliance Air||Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Goa, Kolhapur, Nashik, Pune, Shirdi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Cathay Pacific||Hong Kong|
|Etihad Airways||Abu Dhabi|
|GoAir||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Goa, Lucknow, Kannur, Kochi, Kolkata|
|IndiGo||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Doha, Dubai–International, Goa, Gorakhpur,Guwahati, Imphal, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kannur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Sharjah, Surat, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Malaysia Airlines||Kuala Lumpur–International|
|SpiceJet||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhopal, Chennai,Coimbatore, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jeddah, Jharsuguda, Kishangarh, Kolkata, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Shirdi, Surat, Tirupati, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|TruJet||Aurangabad, Chennai, Goa, Kadapa, Nanded, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vidyanagar, Vijayawada|
|Vistara||Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune|