THAILAND 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS from Hyderabad |Amazing Thailand
- Day 1 Pick up from Bangkok Transfer to Pattaya - Night at Pattaya
- Day 2 Pattaya Local - Night at Pattaya
- Day 3 Pattaya to Bangkok - Night at Bangkok
- Day 4 Bangkok city tour - Night at Bangkok
- Day 5 Bangkok Local Drop at Airport
- 4 nights accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners
- Alcazar Show Coral Island special boat
- Bangkok City Tour with Golden & Marble Buddha
- Safari world with Marine Park with Lunch
- Group -conditioned transfers
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo with entrance
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., and payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN BANGKOK
- Grand Palace
- Wat Phoe
- Wat Arun
- Wat Traimit in Bangkok or Temple of Golden Buddha
- Wat Suthat
- Giant Swing
- National Museum & Wang Na Palace
- Chatuchak Market
- Jim Thompson House
- Terminal 21
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Khao San Road
PLACES TO SEE IN PATTAYA
- Walking Street
- Sanctuary of Truth
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
- Wat Phra Khao
- Yai Big Buddha Hill
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Pattaya Viewpoint
- Coral Island
- Art in Paradise
- Jomtien Beach
- Wat Yansangwararam
- Mini Siam
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not
- Water Parks
THAILAND VISA FOR INDIANS
The VISA ON ARRIVAL allows passport holders of 21* countries to enter Thailand under this rule provided that they meet these requirements: The visit is strictly for tourism purposes. The passport must be genuine and should be valid for at least 30 days.
THAILAND VISA FEES FOR INDIANS (Single Entry) INR 2,500/- Valid for 3 Months. (subject to change)
The country most visited by tourists in Southeast Asia is Thailand.
Everything is available her like
Dense forests jungle as very green, crystal blue waters with white sandy beaches, and food which is mouth watering.
Exotic, Very safe, Very cheap, equipped with every modern amenities, there is something available for every one and every age depends upon their interest. Everything is available upon budget and affordability. Lodges, star Hotels to Luxury resorts & Bungalows.
Despite the heavy flow of tourism, Thailand retains its typical Thai-ness, with a culture and history all its own and a carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking sanuk lifestyle. Many travelers come to Thailand and extend their stay well beyond their original plans and others never find a reason to leave. Whatever your cup of tea, they know how to make it in Thailand.
Important Tourist Cities of Thailand
- Bangkok — Thailand's bustling, frenetic capital, known among the Thai as Krung Thep
- Ayutthaya — a historical city, UNESCO World Heritage Site and old capital of Siam
- Chiang Mai— de facto capital of Northern Thailand and the heart of Lan Na culture
- Chiang Rai — gateway to the Golden Triangle, ethnic minorities and mountain trekking
- Chumphon— gateway to the Chumphon Archipelago, Pathio's unspoilt beaches & Ko Tao Island
- Kanchanaburi — home of the bridge over the River Kwai and numerous World War II museums
- Nakhon Ratchasima — largest city of the Isaan region
- Pattaya — one of the main tourist destinations, known for its nightlife
- Sukhothai — Thailand's first capital, with amazing ruins still
- Surat Thani — home of the Srivijaya Empire, gateway to Koh Samui, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Tao, and Khao Sok National Park
The best holiday package company from Hyderabad to Thailand is Serendipity Holidays. We have serviced for 4 Nights 5 days Vacation Packages to Thailand from Hyderabad. October to February is best time recommended to visit Thailand.
Serendipity Holidays has no hidden cost in Thailand Holiday tours. You may get a fair deal for Thailand trips without any regrets. Serendipity Holidays has one of the best Tour packages to Thailand in Indonesia. Serendipity Holidays is one of the top 10 travel agents in Hyderabad, Telangana, India for Thailand vacation Packages.
The ideal and quick vacation duration is for 4 NIGHTS AND 5 DAYS Package to Thailand
Thailand trips have much to offer for tourists for all ages. Thailand holiday packages are available from Hyderabad as there are direct flights being operated by many airline Thai Air, indigo, Air Asia, Sri Lankan Airlines etc. 2 Nights in Bangkok and 2 Nights in Pattaya are most suitable and favorite holidays in economy class. Golden Buddha, Wat Arun and Bangkok palace are its main places of sightseeing in Bangkok.
Coral Island, Alcazar Show, Tiffany show, Nong Nuch gardenare places to see in Payyata. The famous beach is Coral Island situated in Pataya. Many honeymooners from India are increasing to visit Thailand fro 5Nights 6 days as they have visa on arrival for Indians.
There are direct flights from Hyderabad to Thailand from Hyderabad, Telangana, India.