SRISAILAM 1 NIGHT 2 DAYS FROM HYDERABAD
Srisailam Pilgrimage Itinerary form Hyderabad
- Day 1 Pick up from Hyderabad followed by Mallikarjun Darshan - Night at Srisailam
- Day 2 Srisailam to Hyderabad drop.
- 1 Breakfast only
- 1 A/c Room in Double sharing
- Pick up and drop at Hyderabad
- Ac Car for Pick up, Drop & sightseeing within city limits maximum up to 10pm and a limit of 300kms per day.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll ta and Interstate taxes.
- 5% GST
- Srisailam Haritha Hotel by APTDC
- (Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation-APTDC)
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN SRISAILAM
Sakshi Ganapati Temple
Chenchu Lakshmi Tribal Museum
Bhramarambika is one of the eighteen Shakti peethas
Srisailam is a Jyotirlinga (Hindu shrine to Shiva), its in Kurnool district in Andhra Pradesh. From Hyderabad it’s about 212 KM and 132 km from Nandyal.
Shiva Mallikarjuna Temple timings are :
- Opens at 3.30pm
- Closed between 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- Closed for the day at 10:00pm
Sri Brahmarambika Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple
Lingala Gattu - This is a rocky Krishna river bank, where every rock is said to be an image of Lord Siva. Hence the name Lingala Gattu.
Srisailam-Nagarjuna Sagar Tiger Reserve - This is the only tiger reserve in Andhra Pradesh. Three forest rest houses and 40 bed capacity dormitories for tourists.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Spoorthy Kendra,which has exhibits on Shivaji Maharaj.
Srisailam Sikharam (Peak of the Mountain) from where you can have a bird's eye view of all of Srisailam.
Chenchu Lakshmi Museum - A museum which has exhibits on tribal people living in Andhra Pradesh.
Patala Ganga - People take a holy bath here. The water is supposed to be very pure and have healing properties for skin diseases.
Sakshi Ganapati - Before visiting Srisailam everyone will have darshan of Sakshi Ganapati near Srisailam. It is said that Ganapati will note down the names of the visiting devotees.
Akka Mahadevi Caves - Take a boat ride on the river Krishna to reach the caves. The trip to Akka Mahadevi caves is scheduled once a day at 10 in the morning.
The largest tiger reserve in India is Nagarjuna Sagar -Srisailam Tiger Reserve . It covers areas of five districts, Kurnool, Prakasam, Guntur, Nalgonda and Mahbubnagar. 3,728 km2 (1,439 sq. mi) is the total area of the tiger reserve. for many tourists and pilgrims are attracted to reservoirs and temples of Srisailam.
In 1978 Nagarjuna Sagar-Srisailam Sanctuary was notified under the protection of Project Tiger in 1983. In 1992 it renamed as Rajiv Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary. During British colonial rule hat is before 1947 the southern half was under control of the British and the northern half of the reserve was controlled by the rulers of the princely State of Hyderabad.
40 Tigers were counted in 1983 in reserve. Due to grazing ¸high poaching, exploitation of trees, grazing, fires and bamboo. Improvements in water resources, check dams, artificial troughs, new fire lines, salt licks and better protection has helped restore the habitat. There were 94 tigers reported in 1989. The habitat suffered severely due to many factors.
Other Tour Packages :
Between 9pm to 6 am Srisailam entry road gates are be closed. Srisailam is in Kurnool district in Andhra Pradesh. Srisailam is located at bank of Krishna River. Srisailam dam is on the way to Mallikarjuna Jyothirlinga. Srisailam rooms booking can be done onine by Haritha Hotel by APTDC.
serendipity Holidays provides Srisailam mallikarjun Jyothirlinga Tour packages or Srisailam Mallikarjun Jyothirlinga yatra at budget.
Srisailam Tour Packages are customized according to the group sizes. Srisailam Jyothirlinga temple can only be accessed through road and there are no railways or airports in the small town.
Akka Mahadevi caves can also be seen in sightseeing of Srisailam. Akka Mahadevi caves tour packages requires to travel in ferry.
Kardalivan Tour is also one of the added journeys near Srisailam.