SRI LANKA TOUR PACKAGE 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS FROM HYDERABAD
Day 1 Pick Up Airport Transfer To Kandy Night at Kandy
Day 2 Kandy City Tour Night at Kandy
Day 3 Kandy to Colombo Night at Colombo
Day 4 Colombo to Colombo City Tour Night at Colombo
Day 5 Drop At Colombo Airport
Rate per person: Rs.20,000/- per adult
2N Kandy - Oakrey City
2N Colombo - Talo Urban Colombo
- Check-in / Check-out 1200 noon
- Ac Stay at Triple sharing room
- 04 Breakfast at the hotel
- Ac Sedan Car Ex Colombo (private tour)
- City tour of Kandy
- Day trip to Nuwara Eliya
- City tour of Colombo
- Day trip to Bentota with Madu river safari & Turtle hatchery entry.
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
Note: Rates are subject to change as per availability – No guarantee of the price unless confirm.
Above packages exclude
- Flight ticket
- Visa Charges
- Lunches and dinners
- Entrance fees other than mention in Inclusions
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)
- Any other services not specified above
ABOUT SRI LANKA
Sri Lanka is additionally a place that is known for dumbfounding refinement and amazing magnificence because of its pressure. The Tourists can go around for white sandy shorelines, safari visits, UNESCO legacy destinations in old urban areas, comprehend the culture, History Heritage, Food, Customs and conventions of Sri Lanka. Ayubowan is the conventional welcome in Sinhalese or Sri Lankans.
Sri Lanka has over 2,500 years of reported history through Mahavamsa whose sitings are additionally made reference to in Indian Scripts, The Most acclaimed is Ramayana, in which Sri Lanka was reefer as Lanka, Golden post of King Ravana.
Few territories were colonized by the Portuguese in sixteenth century, Dutch in seventeenth century, the seaside parts of the island were involved by British.
It turned into a British settlement in 1802. The whole island was under control of British in 1815. It wound up autonomous country in 1948 as Ceylon. Later the name was changed to Sri Lanka in 1972.
Best time to visit Sri Lanka is between October to February.
Link : For Indians E visa is available.
Best Time to Visit Kandy, Sri Lanka is between October to February.
Direct Flights to Colombo are from Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Coimbatore, Varanasi, Amritsar, Kolkata, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Indore, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Patna
If your tour is in the west side of Sri Lanka and on hill station the December to March is the best season to tour SriLanka.
On the other hand on the east coast Sri Lanka Holiday Packages are best between April to September.
One of the best and most economical tours are Sri Lanka trips from Hyderabad.
What are the benefits of Sri Lanka Tours from India:
- Sri Lanka is is Very close to South India.
- Sri lanka has visa on arrival for Indians
- Sri Lanka Currency is 1 INR = 2.54 Sri Lankan Rupee
- Sri Lanka Holiday packages are easily available with serendipity Holidays with best offer for groups.
- Food in Sri Lanka is almost like Indian Food
- The climate of Sri Lanka is topical and very much like India.
- Coffee garments are very economical to buy.