SRI LANKA HONEYMOON TOUR 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
- Day 1 Pick up from Airport / Transfer to Kandy / Kandy City Tour - Night at Kandy
- Day 2 Day Tour Nuwara Eliya - Night at Kandy
- Day 3 Kandy to Bentota - Night at Colombo
- Day 4 Colombo City Tour - Night at Colombo
- Day 5 Drop at Airport..
- 2N Kandy – Topaz 3 star Hotel
- 2N Colombo – Mirage 3 star Hotel
- 4 Breakfasts Only
- With private Pick up & drop with sightseeing
- City tour of Kandy
- Day trip to Nuwara Eliya
- Day trip to Bentota Madu river safari with turtle Hatchery entry tickets
- City tour of Colombo with Shopping.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
Note: Rates are subject to change as per availability – No guarantee of the price unless confirm.
- All Entrance tickets
- Flight tickets
- Visa Charges
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Any other services not mentioned above
ABOUT SRI LANKA
Sri Lanka is additionally a place that is known for dumbfounding refinement and amazing magnificence because of its pressure. The Tourists can go around for white sandy shorelines, safari visits, UNESCO legacy destinations in old urban areas, comprehend the culture, History Heritage, Food, Customs and conventions of Sri Lanka. Ayubowan is the conventional welcome in Sinhalese or Sri Lankans.
Sri Lanka has over 2,500 years of reported history through Mahavamsa whose sitings are additionally made reference to in Indian Scripts, The Most acclaimed is Ramayana, in which Sri Lanka was reefer as Lanka, Golden post of King Ravana.
Few territories were colonised by the Portuguese in sixteenth century, Dutch in seventeenth century, the seaside parts of the island were involved by British.
It turned into a British settlement in 1802. The whole island was under control of British in 1815. It wound up autonomous country in 1948 as Ceylon. Later the name was changed to Sri Lanka in 1972.
In May 2009 government military powers vanquished the Tamil Tigers' dissenter multi year-long war which started in 1983. Presently its absolutely a peace.
Important places to visit in Sri Lanka
Batticaloa — the main town in eastern region- Called land of singing fish.
Galle — a home for a Dutch fort
Jaffna — the northern Capital of Sri Lanka
Kandy — the spiritual heart of the country, home to a tooth of the Buddha-UNESCO World heritage site.
Nuwara Eliya — has the coolest climate in Sri Lanka and mountains covered with Tea plants
Polonnaruwa — ruins of ancient capitals- UNESCO World heritage site
Ratnapura — City Of Gems
Best time to visit Sri Lanka is between October to February.
Link : For Indians E visa is available.