SRI LANKA HONEYMOON TOUR 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS from Hyderabad
Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour Itinerary Tour Plan
- Day 1 Pick up from Airport / Transfer to Kandy / Kandy City Tour - Night at Kandy
- Day 2 Day Tour Nuwara Eliya - Night at Kandy
- Day 3 Kandy to Bentota - Night at Colombo
- Day 4 Colombo City Tour - Night at Colombo
- Day 5 Drop at Airport..
- 4 Breakfasts Only
- With private Pick up & drop with sightseeing
- City tour of Kandy
- Day trip to Nuwara Eliya
- Day trip to Bentota Madu river safari with turtle Hatchery entry tickets
- City tour of Colombo with Shopping.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
Note: Rates are subject to change as per availability – No guarantee of the price unless confirm.
- All Entrance tickets
- Flight tickets
- Visa Charges
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Any other services not mentioned above
Our honeymoon Holiday Packages are customizable according to taste of the tourist.
Important places to visit in Sri Lanka
- Colombo — the commercial capital of Sri Lanka
- Anuradhapura — ruins of ancient capitals- UNESCO World heritage site
- Batticaloa — the main town in eastern region- Called land of singing fish.
- Galle — a home for a Dutch fort
- Jaffna — the northern Capital of Sri Lanka
- Kandy — the spiritual heart of the country, home to a tooth of the Buddha-UNESCO World heritage site.
- Nuwara Eliya — has the coolest climate in Sri Lanka and mountains covered with Tea plants
- Polonnaruwa — ruins of ancient capitals- UNESCO World heritage site
- Ratnapura — City Of Gems
SRI LANKA HONEYMOON package from Hyderabad is all time favorite as there are direct flights from Hyderabad to Colombo.
Best time to visit Sri Lanka is between October to February.
Link : For Indians E visa is available.