SRI LANKA UNFORGETTABLE HONEYMOON TOUR FROM HYDERABAD FOR 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
- Day 1 Pick up from Colombo-Kandy City Tour - Night at Kandy
- Day 2 Day Tour Nuwara Eliya - Night at Kandy
- Day 3 Kandy to Colombo - Night at Colombo
- Day 4 Colombo City Tour - Night at Colombo
- Day 5 Drop at Colombo Airport.
- 1 Room in Double sharing
- 4 Breakfast Only
- Arrival assistance at the Colombo Airport by our representative
- The accommodation in the hotels mentioned or similar. Check-in / Check-out 12:00 noon
- City tour of Kandy
- Day trip to Nuwaraeliya
- City tour of Colombo
- Day trip to Bentota with Madu river safari & Turtle hatchery entry fee
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
Note: Rates are subject to change as per availability – No guarantee of the price unless confirm.
- All Entrance tickets
- Flight tickets
- Visa Charges
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Any other services not mentioned above
Sri Lanka is additionally a place that is known for dumbfounding refinement and amazing magnificence because of its pressure. The Tourists can go around for white sandy shorelines, safari visits, UNESCO legacy destinations in old urban areas, comprehend the culture, History Heritage, Food, Customs and conventions of Sri Lanka. Ayubowan is the conventional welcome in Sinhalese or Sri Lankans.
Sri Lanka has over 2,500 years of reported history through Mahavamsa whose sitings are additionally made reference to in Indian Scripts, The Most acclaimed is Ramayana, in which Sri Lanka was reefer as Lanka, Golden post of King Ravana.
Few territories were colonised by the Portuguese in sixteenth century, Dutch in seventeenth century, the seaside parts of the island were involved by British.
It turned into a British settlement in 1802. The whole island was under control of British in 1815. It wound up autonomous country in 1948 as Ceylon. Later the name was changed to Sri Lanka in 1972.
In May 2009 government military powers vanquished the Tamil Tigers' dissenter multi year-long war which started in 1983. Presently its absolutely a peace.
Places to see in Colombo
Pettah, Sri Lanka
Neighbourhood in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Galle Face Green
Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple
National Museum of Colombo
Independence Memorial Hall
Colombo Dutch Museum
Asokaramaya Buddhist Temple
St. Lucia's Cathedral
Places to see in Kandy
Temple of the Tooth (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya
Udawattakele Forest Reserve
National Museum of Kandy
Royal Palace of Kandy
International Buddhist Museum
Natha Devale, Kandy
Sigiriya (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
Hanthana Mountain Range
Dambulla cave temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
Sri Lanka tour packages from Hyderabad has advantage of direct flights to Colombo. Hyderabad to Colombo flight duration is 1hr 50mts. The island nation of Sri Lanka has much to see in Heritage tours as the has 8 UNESCO World heritage sites. Sri Lanka is also growing as The best wedding destination.
Students excursion for School and college is very educative. Sri Lanka honeymoon tours form Hyderabad is at its peak due to connectivity and short international distance with real luxury in economy prices.