Day 01 – Arrive Khajuraho Evening visit Light & Sound Show Night stay in Khajuraho.
Day 02 – Khajuraho sightseeing
Morning visit Western group of Temples, Evening visit Eastern group of Temples,. Night stay in Khajuraho.
Day 03 –Khajuraho Departure
Morning transfer to Khajuraho airport / Railway Station for onward journey
Rates are per person with HOTEL Options
Ishabel Palace INR. 9,500/-
Hotel Clarks INR 11,200/-
Radisson Jass INR 14,300
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- The guest can see or skip any sight seeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- No refund at any condition or situation of meals, rooms or FoC (free of cost) if not consumed or used
- This quotation is valid for a Minimum of 2 persons travel together
- Eating Meals, Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- The quotation is valid till 31st March 2019. No rooms are booked so far for this tour.
- Please read the quotation word by word and ask question if any.We provide Quality meals &service.
- All Entrance Tickets
- Lunches and Dinners
- DJ, Mic, Cake, Music System, Banquet hall, Campfire etc.
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare
- Train Fare /Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any adventure activity which is not charged in the tour.
- Any up grade of rooms without extra charge (sub to availability).
- Items of personal nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, camera fee, Mineral water, e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, camera / video camera tickets etc.
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro-rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, land slides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
DISTANCES FROM MAJHOR CITIES
Khajuraho to Jabalpur 266kms
Khajuraho to Bhopal 405kms
Khajuraho to Agra 440kms
Khajuraho to Raipur 600kms
Khajuraho to Jaipur 627kms
Khajuraho to Delhi 655kms
Khajuraho to Hyderabad 1075kms
Khajuraho Airport (IATA: HJR) is just 5 kms away from the city,
Air India (formerly Indian Airlines) flights are available from Delhi,
Agra, Varanasi and Mumbai,
Jet Airways flights are from Delhi and Varanasi.
The temples in Khajuraho are divided into three parts : the Eastern group, the Southern Group and the Western group.
The Khajuraho Dance Festival is held every year in February. It features various classical Indian dances set against the backdrop of the Chitragupta or Vishwanath Temples.
The Khajuraho temple complex offers a light and sound show every evening. The first show is in English language and the second one in Hindi. It is held in the open lawns in the temple complex.