HYDERABAD TOUR PACKAGES 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS
Day-wise TOUR PLAN of Hyderabad Holiday Package
- Day 1 Pick up from Airport Railway station City tour. - Night at Hyderabad
- Day 2 Ramoji Film City - Night at Hyderabad
- Day 3 Check out and City Tour / Leisure /City tour and drop at Airport/station/Bus stand.
- Central Park http://www.thehotelcentralpark.com
- 2 Breakfasts Only
- Pick up drop will be in Hyderabad
- 1 A/c Room in Double Sharing
- 24hrs Check out time
- Etios / Desire / Indigo for sightseeing and Pick up and Drop within city limits for 12hrs with 100kms non-transferable for next day. The vehicle will run up to 10pm only. Extras are chargeable on actual basis.
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN HYDERABAD
Birla Science Museum
Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park
Qutb Shahi Tombs
Salar jung Museum
Nizam’s Silver jubilee Museum
Shilparamam art & Crafts Village
Sudha Car Museum
Telangana State Archaeology Museum
Nehru Zoological Park
Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana detail in India. It's a center point of innovation industry,
It's a business community for some kinds of exchanges in particular, pearls, programming preparing, land, restorative the travel industry, eateries and the travel industry places.
Air terminal: Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (IATA: HYD)
Railroad Stations: Nampally Hyderabad Deccan, Secunderabad, Kachiguda
Culinary Delicacies: Kachche gosht ki Biriyani, Hyderabadi Haleem, Khubani Ka Meetha, Mirchi ka Salan, Double Ka Meetha, Falooda, Irani Chai, Malai Plate,
Craftsmanship Shops: Golkonda, Lepakshi, Kalanjali, Margadarsi House Bidriware Crafts, Shilparamam
Hyderabadi Dum Biryani, is the place Dum alludes to the preparing procedure and basmati rice and meat or vegetables are blended in a pot and warmed for quite a while. Amid the Nizam's time, the biryani was made with sheep cautiously cooked with rice.
Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah Established Hyderabad in 1591 by, Qutb Shahi line manages about a century later Mughals caught. Mughal emissary Asif Jah In 1724, proclaimed his power and made his own line, called as the Nizams of Hyderabad. The Nizam's domains turned into a royal state amid the British standard, for around 150 years, Hyderabad being its capital.
Geologically the city is situated in the northern piece of Deccan level, in Southern India on the banks of Musi River. The cutting edge Hyderabad is spread over a zone of 650 km2 (250 sq. mi), making it one of the biggest metros in India
Best time to visit Hyderabad
October to February: lovely in the long stretch of October, overcast once in a while. The winter season starts from November to February are the best time for Hyderabad tour packages.This is also one of the best holiday destination. The normal temperature amid this time frame will be between 29 to 14 degree Celsius.
Places to see near Hyderabad
How can I visit Hyderabad in one day?
For 1 day tour in Hyderabad Plan to visit Historical tour like Golkonda, Charminar, Salarjung Museum & Nizam Museum.
How many days are enough for Hyderabad for sightseeing?
Minimum 3 full days or maximum 4 full days
How much time is required to see Ramoji Film City completely?
1 full day is sufficient to see Ramoji Film City.
Who is the best Travel Agent in Hyderabad?
www.serendipityholidays.in or Serendipity holidays +91 9848220745
Is food allowed in Ramoji Film City?
Outside food is not allowed inside in Ramoji film city.
Is Mobile allowed in Ramoji Film City?
Yes Camera and mobile are allowed.
Is private cars allowed in Ramoji Film City?
No outside vehicle is allowed in Ramoji Film City. They have their own vehicles and guided tours.
Is Ramoji Film City worth visiting?
Yes, Its worth visiting. It has value for money.
Is there any provision of booking adventure tours with the help of a travel agent in Hyderabad?
Yes, Serendipity Holidays has many tour packages for dventure tours specially, Dandelli, coorg, Andaman, Goa etc