Dwarka & Somnath Tour Package From Hyderabad 2 Nights 3 Days
Sketch of Itinerary of Dwarka & Somnath for a Family Tour Package
Day 1 Pick up from Airport OR Railway station Rajkot - Night in Dwarka
Day 2 Dwarkadhish & Somnath temple -Rajkot Night in Rajkot
Day 3 Check out and followed by City Tour and drop at Airport/Railway station/Bus stand.
HOTELs Used in the Package:-
Rajkot Pearl Hotel http://www.pearlhotel.in/
Dwarka Toran Bunglow https://www.gujarattourism.com/hotel/details/350
- 2 Breakfasts Only
- Pick up drop will be in Rajkot Airport/Railway station/Bus stand.
- 1 A/c Room in Double Sharing
- 12 noon Check out time
- Ac Desire for sightseeing and Pick up and Drop within city limits for 12hrs with 100kms non-transferable for next day. The vehicle will run up to 10pm only. Extras are chargeable on actual basis directly.
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing only,
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
Places to see in Dwarka
- Shree Dwarkadhish Temple
- Dwarka Beach
- Rukmini Devi Temple
- Shri Krishna Mandir, Tulamandir ,Gomti Ghat, Dwarka.
- Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Temple
- Dwarka Lighthouse
- Sudama Setu
- Shree Swaminarayan Mandir
- Geeta Mandir
Places to see in Somnath
- Shree Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple
- Panch Pandava Gufa or Hinglaj Mataji Gufa
- Surya Mandir
- Prabhas Patan Museum
- Gita Temple
- Somnath Beach
- Ban ganga
Important Information on Dwarkadhish Temple
Lord Krishna’s teeth are brushed with golden brush every day.
Archaeological finding suggests that it to be 2,200 - 2,000 years old
Who built Dwarka City?
Lord Krishna built Dwaraka. The Temple is at the sea shore frequent damages and repairs are common.
What are the timings and Entry Fees charges at Dwarkadhish Temple
Timings 6:30 am - 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm.
Entry Ticket :"0"
What is the dress code at Dwarkadhish Temple
- There is no mandatory dress code. But prefer to wear formal and decent dresses while in the holy Temple.
What is the best time to visit Dwarkadhish Temple and Somnath temple?
The ideal time to visit is between September an March.
What is the distance between Dwarkadhish temple to Somnath temple ?
The distance is 223kms they are located in 2 different cities, Dwarkadhish temple is in he temple is located at Dwarka, Gujarat, India and Somnath temple is in Veraval area of Gir Somnath district in the Saurashtra region of Gujarat state, India.
What is the distance between Dwarka To Somnath?
233kms is the distance between Dwarka To Somnath
What is the distance between Rajkot To Somnath?
196kms is the distance between Somnath to Rajkot.