DUBAI TOUR PACKAGES FROM HYDERABAD 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
Tour Plan of Dubai Trip
Day 1 Arrival, Airport Pickup & Dhow Cruise
Arrive at Dubai airport, and then get transferred to the hotel and then check-in. Dhow cruise, Tanoura dance and other entertainment activities on board. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2 Half day City Tour with Burj Khalifa
Emirates, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Burj Al Arab along the way. You will also pass through the one of its kind Palm Islands, Jumeirah Beach, and enjoy photo stops at Atlantis Palm Hotel. Dubai Museum, located in the Al Fahidi Fort (built in the 18th century). Dubai Creek. Sheik Zayed Road, Burj Khalifa tour, the 124th observatory deck of Burj Khalifa via super fast elevators for a panoramic view. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3 Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
adventurous dessert safari tour in the afternoon. The 6-hour Desert Safari. Henna designing, hookah smoking facility, the Tanoura Show, Fire Show, belly dancing, dressing up in traditional Arabic attire for photos, and eat a delicious barbecue dinner with an array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4 Day to yourself. Recommended for shopping and hopping
Dubai's best shopping malls including The Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and City Walk to traditional souks such as the Gold Souk and Perfume Souk, you are most likely to add a souvenir to your Dubai holiday treasure. All the great bargains. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 5 Airport Drop Off & Departure
Have an appetising breakfast and then take transfers to the airport for your onward journey back home.
Hotel : Citymax Bur Dubai or Similar Website
- Minimum 2 persons travel together
- Rooms in Double sharing
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast at hotel only
- Accommodation at hotel as mentioned or similar
- Service of English speaking guide during Excursion only
- Tour with entrance fees as specified
- Check in time: 14.00 hrs, Check out time: 12.00 hrs
- Government tax and service charge
Terms & Conditions
- Local Tourism Tax per room/per night is to be paid by the guest upon check out at the hotel; it is not
- included in the booking amount.
- Flights cost may change as per live availability.
- Urgent Departures/High Season Reservations - Alternative Hotels with similar standards will be
- offered if the mentioned hotel is unavailable/overbooked.
- Courier charges (if pick/drop service for VISA docs is not available) to be borne by Customer.
- Documents pick/drop charges for VISA - between INR 500 & 1000 (to be paid to the logistics person upon pick up, depending upon the customer's location).
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- Note: Rates are subject to change as per availability – No guarantee of the price unless confirm.
- All Entrance Fees
- All Lunches and Dinners
- Visa fee
- Personal expenses and beverage
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Early check in and late check-out surcharge:
- International and domestic flights including airport tax
- Other Meals and services not mentioned below.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
About the package
Dubai is a stunning city that sparkles like a socialite, wearing the attire of urbanity. From front line engineering to cobbled roads cosmetics parts of the conventional quarters, Dubai speaks to a rich melange of the old and the new. On this multi day visit, absorb the excellence of this smooth town while you look at its heap attractions. Skim over the waters and revel in a lovely vibe during the Dhow Cruise or appreciate the shining horizon of the city from the world's tallest structure - The Burj Khalifa. Break the tedium of day by day life, take this trek and visit the elegant Dubai.
The best time to visit Dubai is between October and February where the temperature will be 17-22°C
About Duai Holiday Packages from Hyedrabad
3h 25m duration is fly time from Hyderabad, 6 flights per day carries tourists to Dubai, Sharjah, or Abu Dhabi. Dubai Holiday packages are ideal from October to February as the weather is at it s best.
All kinds of food are available in Dubai as most of the restaurant owners are Indians. In Dubai South India, North Indian, Veg, Non-veg restaurants are also available. One should add visiting Gold souk in Dubai commonly known as Dubai Gold market.