Coorg Tour Packages from Hyderabad 2 Nights 3 Days
Coorg is also called Kodagu, is a district in Karnataka State, India
Best Suggested Itinerary
Day 1 Pick up at Mysore Transfer to Coorg Night at Coorg
Day 2 Coorg Local sightseeing Night at Coorg
Day 3 Coorg To Mysore drop
Package Price of Coorg Rs, 22,000/-
Hotel in Coorg
3 star Hotel: KTDC Maurya /Similar https://kstdc.co/hotels/hotel-mayura-valley-view-madikeri/
- 1 Ac rooms in Double Sharing
- All standard rooms
- 2 Breakfasts only
- Pick up & Drop at Mysore
- Ac Dzire for sightseeing and transfers as per above itinerary
- Vehicle will run up to 8pm only with kms limit 800
- Driver bhatta, diesel, parking al all places & all local taxes
- 5% GST
- Ac will not function in ghat section
- No refund at any condition or situation of meals, rooms, if not consumed or used
- The group size is restricted to Vehicle capacity
- Standing passengers are not allowed as per local law.
- Eating Meals, Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- The quotation is valid till 31st January 2019. No rooms are booked so far for this tour.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance Tickets
- Train/ Bus Tickets
- Lunches and Dinners
- Night driving
- DJ, Mic, Music System, Banquet hall.
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any adventure activity which is not charged in the tour.
- Any upgrade of rooms without extra charge (sub to availability).
- Items of personal nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, camera fee, Mineral water, e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, camera / video camera tickets etc.
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
List of Places to see in Coorg (Kodagu district)
- Abbey Falls Madkeri
- Abbi Waterfalls
- Brahmagiri (hill), Karnataka
- Dubare elephant camp
- Irupu Falls
- Madikeri Fort
- Nalknad Palace
- Omakareshwara Temple
- Raja's Seat
- Sri Omkareshwara Temple
When to Visit Coorg / Kodagu
Coorg is known for its hospitality of people and beautiful scenery. This is one of the places for nature lovers and honeymooners. Travelers get amazed by colourful scenic picturesque beauty, wooded slopes, smoothly rising and falling landscape and old-fashioned villages. There are endless mountains which attract thousands of tourists every year. Most popular hill station in South India.
Nearest Airport or Railway station to Coorg
Mysore distance 106kms
Bengaluru distance 265kms
- Mangalore distance 137kms
- Hassan distance 103kms
When to Visit / best time to visit Coorg
The temperature will be between 15 C-20 C throughout the year
Coorg is a ever green destination.
From October to March are the best months for adventure activities usually trekking. The temperature will be from 10 C-26 C.
March to April months are to see the valley Covered white flowers.
If you want to attain ultimate tranquility is in Coorg Holiday Package from Hyderabad. There are many resorts and hotels in Coorg to mach your budget. Trips to Coorg from Hyderabad through Mysore Bangalore.
The most facinating and adventurous Coorg with full of activities like Camping, River Rafting White River Rafting in the great Barapole River, Jeep Safari in Coorg, Trekking, Ziplining in Coorg, Microlight Flight.