ARAKU VALLEY VIZAG 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS TOUR PACKAGES FROM HYDERABAD
ARAKU VALLEY VIZAG ITINERARY
- Day 1 Pick up from Visakhapatnam Transfer to Araku. - Night at Araku
- Day 2 Araku to visakhapatnam - - Night at Visakhapatnam.
- Day 3 Visakhapatnam Local & Drop at Airport Railway station or Bus stand of Visakhapatnam
- 2 Breakfasts Only
- 1 Room in double sharing for 2 persons
- Pick up drop will be in Visakhapatnam
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance Tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
TOP 9 PLACES TO SEE IN VIZAG
Indira Gandhi Zoological Park
Ramakrishna Mission Beach
INS Kursura (S20) Submarine Museum
Victory At Sea Memorial
Thotlakonda Ancient Buddhist Site
4 BEST PLACES TO SEE IN ARAKU
ABOUT ARAKU - VIZAG
Visakhapatnam is a port city. (Vizag) is the biggest city in Andhra Pradesh. The nearby dialect is Telugu. There is significant grouping of Marwaris, Oriya, Bengalis, Punjabis, Maharashtrians, Tamil and Malayalees. The Vizag Steel Plant, Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Shipyard, Indian Navy, Dockyard, NTPC-Simhadri Thermal influence Plant and numerous other little and medium scale enterprises.
It's known for its numerous shorelines, including Ramakrishna Beach, domain to a safeguarded submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Close-by are the intricate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch cabin lodging nearby sea and authentic displays.
Araku Valley is a small hill station and valley region in the southeastern Indian region of Andhra Pradesh. The Tribal Museum is committed to the district's different indigenous factions, known for their ordinary Dhimsa dance moves, and highlights standard meticulous work. A littler than ordinary train experiences Padmapuram Gardens, with its figures and tree-top lodges.
The Railways work an every day train at 6:45 am early in the day by day from Vishakapatnam Railway Station.
Espresso Products as it were. it is just unique thing to purchase. Be care full to purchase The Honey, Spices Etc. they will possibly phony. There are many shop in adibasi exhibition hall, you might need to purchase wooden masterpiece at sensible cost.
Inn Haritha Valley resort and Haritha mayuri Resorts (Book From APTDC site or at AP the travel industry Centers just for Mayuri Resorts) All APTDC Hotels
Araku Valley By Train: 58501 VSKP KRDL Passenger
58502 KRDL VSKP Passenger
When to Visit Araku Valley?
The best time to visit Araku valley is between November and February where the temperature will be around 15 to 5 Degrees Celsius
The best holiday package company from Hyderabad to Araku valley is Serendipity Holidays. We have serviced for 2Nights 3days Vacation Packages to Araku valley from Hyderabad. October to February is best time recommended to visit Araku valley.
Serendipity Holidays has no hidden cost in Araku valley Holiday tours. You may get a fair deal for Araku valley trips without any regrets. Serendipity Holidays has one of the best Tour packages to Araku valley from Hyderabad. Serendipity Holidays one of the top 10 travel agents for Araku valley vacation Packages.
Visakhapatnam is the nearest airport and has direct flights from Hyderabad, Telangana, India.