ARAKU VALLEY VIZAG 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS TOUR PACKAGES FROM HYDERABAD - 2019
- Day 1 Pick up from Visakhapatnam Transfer to Araku. - Night at Araku
- Day 2 Araku Gardens, Museum, Chapurai and Local market - Night at Araku
- Day 3 Araku to Visakhapatnam on the way see Galikonda View, Point,Coffee Plantations, Ananthagiri Waterfalls And Borra Caves - Night at Visakhapatnam.
- Day 4 Thotlakonda, Rushikonda beach, Kailashgiri, Simhachalam, R.K beach, Submarine Museum, Kali Temple & Drop at Airport Railway station or Bus stand of Visakhapatnam.
- 3 Breakfasts Only
- 1 Room in double sharing for 3
- Pick up drop will be in Visakhapatnam
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance Tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN VIZAG
Indira Gandhi Zoological Park
Ramakrishna Mission Beach
INS Kursura (S20) Submarine Museum
Victory At Sea Memorial
Thotlakonda Ancient Buddhist Site
PLACES TO SEE IN ARAKU
ABOUT ARAKU - VIZAG
Visakhapatnam is a port city. (Vizag) is the biggest city in Andhra Pradesh. The nearby dialect is Telugu. There is significant grouping of Marwaris, Oriya, Bengalis, Punjabis, Maharashtrians, Tamil and Malayalees. The Vizag Steel Plant, Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Shipyard, Indian Navy, Dockyard, NTPC-Simhadri Thermal influence Plant and numerous other little and medium scale enterprises.
It's known for its numerous shorelines, including Ramakrishna Beach, domain to a safeguarded submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Close-by are the intricate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch cabin lodging nearby sea and authentic displays.
Araku Valley is a small hill station and valley region in the southeastern Indian region of Andhra Pradesh. The Tribal Museum is committed to the district's different indigenous factions, known for their ordinary Dhimsa move, and highlights standard meticulous work. A littler than ordinary train experiences Padmapuram Gardens, with its figures and tree-top lodges.
The Railways work an every day train at 6:45 am early in the day by day from Vishakapatnam Railway Station.
Espresso Products as it were. it is just unique thing to purchase. Be care full to purchase The Honey, Spices Etc. they will possibly phony. There are many shop in adibasi exhibition hall, you might need to purchase wooden masterpiece at sensible cost.
Inn Haritha Valley resort and Haritha mayuri Resorts (Book From APTDC site or at AP the travel industry Centers just for Mayuri Resorts) All APTDC Hotels
Araku Valley By Train: 58501 VSKP KRDL Passenger
58502 KRDL VSKP Passenger
When to Visit Araku Valley?
The best time to visit Araku valley is between November and February where the temperature will be around 15 to 5 Degrees Celsius