AJANTA ELLORA TOUR PACKAGES FOR 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS FROM HYDERABAD- A UNESCO HERITAGE SITE IN INDIA
DAY WISE ITINERARY OF AJANTA ELLORA CAVES
- Day 1 Pick up from in Aurangabad -City tour - Night at Aurangabad
- Day 2 Day Tour to Ajanta Caves - Night at Aurangabad
- Day 3 Day Tour to Ellora Caves - Drop Anywhere in Aurangabad
- 7Apple Hotel / Similar – Aurangabad https://www.7applehotels.com
- 2 Breakfasts Only
- Pick up drop will be in Aurangabad
- A/C Desire Etios at disposal restricted to itinerary for pick up and drop with sightseeing.
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing places according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN AURANGABAD AND AROUND
Ajanta Caves (UNESCO World Heritage site)
Ellora Caves (UNESCO World Heritage site)
Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, (Jyotirlinga Temple)
Gurdwara Bhai Daya Singh Ji Bhai Dharam Singh Ji
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum
Siddharth Garden and Zoo
Supari Hanuman Temple
ABOUT AJANTA ELLORA CAVES
History Aurangabad is an essential city in the territory of Maharashtra, India. It sees a great deal of worldwide traveler activity because of world legacy locales, Ajanta and Ellora caverns. Aurangabad, a fantasy goal of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb, established in 1610, is referred to today, as one of the four critical urban areas in Maharashtra. The city is heading towards fast modern development, however holds its past brilliance and charms, legacy and conventions. Obviously observed on the Deccan level, it has a rich culture and a plenty of grand expressions in plain view. Aurangabad will discover history going back to the second century BCE, when the Satavahana rulers set up their capital in Pratishthana Puram, today known as Paithan. It was around this time the Vihara (religious communities) were cut out of collapses what is presently Ajanta, and the shocking cavern works of art were made, to be lost and rediscovered in the mid nineteenth century.
Best time to visit Aurangabad is between October to March temperature ranges from 17-33 Celsius. Monsoon is observed from July to September- full of greenery and pleasant atmosphere.
Aurangabad Airport maintained by Airports Authority of India
Nearest Railway station : Aurangabad Railway Station
AJANTA and ELLORA CAVES
Topography Aurangabad like some other part in India encounters three noteworthy seasons viz. Summer, Winter and Monsoon. Summer is seen from March to May with a normal most extreme and least temperatures of 37 and 21 Degrees Celsius separately.
Best time to visit is between October to February
Nearest Airport : Aurangabad Airport Maintained and owned by Airports Authority of India
Nearest Railway station Aurangabad railway Station
Aurangabad to Ajanta caves distance is (102.3 km) via Aurangabad - Ajanta - Jalgaon Rd it takes 2 h 36 min.
Timings of The Ajanta caves from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., daily. Mondays it remains closed.
Entry tickets Ajanta Caves for Indians is Rs 30.00 and for foreign tourists Rs 500.00. The entry fee for SAARC and BIMSTEC tourists is Rs 30.00 each.
The entry fees of Ellora caves is ₹.30.00 per person (Indians and Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries ), For Foreigners Rs 500.00 per person & ₹.25.00 per camera video photography.
The best holiday package from Hyderabad to Ajanta Ellora are from Serendipity Holidays. We have serviced for 4 Nights 5 days Vacation Packages to Ajanta Ellora from Hyderabad. October to February is best time recommended to visit Ajanta Ellora caves.
Serendipity Holidays has no hidden cost. You may get a fair deal for Ajanta Ellora trips without any regrets. Serendipity Holidays has one of the best Tour packages to Ajanta Ellora caves. Serendipity Holidays is one of the top 10 travel agents for Ajanta Ellora vacation Packages.
Nearest airport to Ajanta Ellora is Aurangabad and has direct flights from Hyderabad, Telangana, India.