3NIGHTS 4DAYS KANHA NATIONAL PARK THE BEST JUNGLE SAFARI IN INDIA
Day 1 Pick up from Nagpur 12kms to Nagzira National Park Night at Nagzira Tiger Reserve
Day 2 Leisure in Resort Night at Nagzira Tiger Reserve
Day 3 Nagzira National Park Safari / Leisure Night at Nagzira Tiger Reserve
Day 4 Drop at Nagpur Airport /Railway station or Bus stand
Price : Rs. 20,000/- Per person
HOTEL : Asteya Safaris https://www.asteyasafaris.com/
- 1 Ac room in Double sharing
- Check-In Time :- 10.30 am
- Check-Out Time :- 09.00am
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 3 Dinners
- Pick up drop will be from Nagpur in Ac Swift Dzire
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers only.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly asks question if any.
- We provide ONLY Quality Packages, meals & service only.
- Jungle safari @6500/- per round for six people. But these are two persons then also cost are same.
- All Entrance tickets
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc.,
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
Dos and Donts in Jungle :