OOTY TOUR PACKAGES FROM HYDERABAD 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS - QUEEN OF SOUTH INDIA
- Hotel Charring Cross Rs. 24000/- http://www.hotelcharringcross.com/ (without breakfast)
- Hotel Mayura Sudarshan Rs. 26,000/- https://kstdc.co/hotels/hotel-mayura-sudarshan-ooty/
- Hotel Lakeview Rs. 30,000/- http://www.hotellakeview.com
- Kings Cliff Rs. 35,000/- http://www.littlearth.in/kingscliff/
Spl. NOTE :
- Ac will not function in Ooty& Ghat Section
- Minimum 2 persons travel together
- 1 Non Ac room in Double sharing
- 2 Breakfasts only
- Pick up drop will be from Coimbatore
- Kms limit 1200
- Non Ac Dezire / Etios for sightseeing and transfers
- Driver bhatta, diesel, parking al all places & all local taxes
- Day driving til 10 pm only
- 5% GST
- All Entrance Tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Night Driving
- DJ, Mic, Music System, Banquet hall.
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare
- Train Fare /Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any adventure activity which is not charged in the tour.
- Any upgrade of rooms without extra charge (sub to availability).
- Items of personal nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, camera fee, Mineral water, e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, camera / video camera tickets etc.
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
Places to see in Ooty
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ooty Lake
- Government Rose Garden
- Avalanche Lake
- Emerald Lake
- Stephen's Church
- Mukurthi National Park
- Government Museum
- Stone House Ooty
- Adam's fountain
- Government Botanical Gardens
- Tiger Hill
Ooty, short for Ootacamund (an anglicized name for Udhakamandala), is a popular hill resort in the state of Tamil Nadu in Southern India.
The name Udhakamandala is derived from the TODA word "othakal-mund" which means "house in mountains". Udhaka Mandala also means "Water Abode" in Sanskrit. Ooty stands at 7,347 feet above sea level in the Nilgiri mountain range.
Plan your special trip to Ooty with Serendipity Holidays . Book our Romantic Honeymoon Holiday Package and surprise your partner with one of the best life time travel experiences. An ideal tour is for 2 nights and 3 days in a resort or Hotel. Hang around for sightseeing places in a a private and dedicated car as in the Ooty tour package. A newly married couple needs to have comfort and acquaintance of togetherness the alluring picturesque queen of hills called The Ooty.
What else one can have in the next phase of life that is marriage? Romantic Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package provides an endless love by way of holiday in Ooty where the couple can have seamless memories. Endless sightseeing of ooty for 3 days and 2 nights in the hotel of your choice with cab as mentioned in the Ooty honeymoon package Trip.
The inclusions in the package is already mention in the above Inclusions column. The transparency is maintained to the core.
Now just call us at +91 9848 220 745 to book an Ooty tour package with Serendipity Holidays which provides trouble free travel. We provide detailed quotation with hotel’s names and respective websites. There will be 2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels packages to match your requirement. Serendipity ‘s google reviews and be read, which are written by our valued customers whom we have provided services.
Nearest railway Station -Mettupalayam
Nearest Airport station to Ooty is Coimbatore which is just 100kms.
The Coimbatore airport is about 3-1/2 hours by road its about 97kms
Best time to travel Ooty is
Ooty Honeymoon packages from Hyderabad is more favorite Ooty tour package
March to June is the tourist season in Ooty. The weather normally will be very pleasant with a temperature of 20C.
July to September the hill town will observe heavy rainfall being monsoon season.
October to February the chilly winter wind blows throughout the day leaving a temperature of Less than 5C.
Coimbatore airport has connectivity form the following places:
|Air India||Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Dubai-International, Durgapur, Jeddah, Kolkata, Kuwait, Mumbai, Muscat, Sharjah, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|AirAsia India||Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai|
|Alliance Air||Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Goa, Kolhapur, Nashik, Pune, Shirdi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Cathay Pacific||Hong Kong|
|Etihad Airways||Abu Dhabi|
|GoAir||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Goa, Lucknow, Kannur, Kochi, Kolkata|
|IndiGo||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Doha, Dubai–International, Goa, Gorakhpur,Guwahati, Imphal, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kannur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Sharjah, Surat, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Malaysia Airlines||Kuala Lumpur–International|
|SpiceJet||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhopal, Chennai,Coimbatore, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jeddah, Jharsuguda, Kishangarh, Kolkata, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Shirdi, Surat, Tirupati, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|TruJet||Aurangabad, Chennai, Goa, Kadapa, Nanded, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vidyanagar, Vijayawada|
|Vistara||Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune|