- Day 1 Pick up from Airport Railway station- Mahakaleshwar- Ujjain Day Tour 60kms - Night at Indore
- Day 2 Omkareshwar Day Tour 100kms- Night at Indore
- Day 3 Check out and drop at Airport/station/Bus stand.
- Hotel President Indore www.hotelpresidentindore.com/
- 2 Breakfasts Only
- Pick up drop will be in Indore
- 1 A/c Room in Double Sharing
- 24hrs Check out time
- Etios / Desire / Indigo for sightseeing and Pick up and Drop within city limits for 12hrs with 100kms non-transferable for next day. The vehicle will run up to 10pm only. Extras are chargeable on actual basis.
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN INDORE
Kal Bhairav temple, Ujjain
Chintaman Ganesh temple, Ujjain
Shri Mamleshwar Jyotirling
Mandhata Palace, Omkareshwar
Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park
Indore is the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh, Indore fastest growing palce, still manages to combine ancient and modern lifestyle in a unique atmosphere. 'Indories' (residents of Indore) are well known for their warm and friendly attitude. Indore is the only city in India which is having both an IIT and an IIM.
Devi Ahilyabai Holkar National Airport (IATA: IDR) (ICAO: VAID)
The Airport offers good connectivity from major cities of India like Bangalore, Delhi, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Srinagar and Goa.Airport: Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (IATA: HYD)
Handicraft Shops: Mriganayani M.P. Emporium (M.P. Govt.)
Best time to visit Ujjain
From October till March: pleasant in the month of October, cloudy sometimes. The winter season begins from November to February. The average temperature during this time period will be between 28 to 15 degree Celsius.