2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS UJJAIN TOUR PACKAGES FROM HYDERABAD Jyotirlinga Yatra
- Day 1 Pick up from Airport Railway station - Mahakaleshwar- Ujjain Day Tour 60kms - Night at Indore
- Day 2 Omkareshwar Day Tour 100kms- Night at Indore
- Day 3 Check out and drop at Airport/station/Bus stand
- Hotel President Indore www.hotelpresidentindore.com
- 2 Breakfasts Only
- Pick up drop will be in Indore
- 1 A/c Room in Double Sharing
- 24hrs Check out time
- Etios / Desire / Indigo for sightseeing and Pick up and Drop within city limits for 12hrs with 100kms non-transferable for next day. The vehicle will run up to 10pm only. Extras are chargeable on actual basis.
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:00pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN INDORE
Kal Bhairav temple, Ujjain
Chintaman Ganesh temple, Ujjain
Shri Mamleshwar Jyotirling
Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park
Indore is the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh, Indore fastest growing place, still manages to combine ancient and modern lifestyle in a unique atmosphere. 'Indories' (residents of Indore) are well known for their warm and friendly attitude. Indore is the only city in India which is having both an IIT and an IIM.
Devi Ahilyabai Holkar National Airport (IATA: IDR) (ICAO: VAID)
The Airport offers good connectivity from major cities of India like Bangalore, Delhi, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Srinagar and Goa.Airport: Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (IATA: HYD)
Handicraft Shops: Mriganayani M.P. Emporium (M.P. Govt.)
Best time to visit Ujjain
From October till March: Pleasant in the month of October, cloudy sometimes. The winter season begins from November to February. The average temperature during this time period will be between 28 to 15 degree Celsius.
Omkareshwar jyotirlinga is a must visit place in Ujjain.
Nearest airport to Ujjain is Indore and has direct flights from Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Culture of Ujjain
Ujjain a city a sacred city of the Mokshadayini Indian culture. Mokshadayini refers to the mother goddess Parvathi.
Ujjain is one of most important sacred among 'Seven Cities' in hindi its acalled Sapta Moksha Puris also seven holy cities of salvation.
The best holiday package company from Hyderabad to Ujjain is Serendipity Holidays. We have serviced for 2 Nights 3 days Pilgrimage group tour Packages to Ujjain from Hyderabad. October to February is best time recommended to visit Ujjain.
Serendipity Holidays has no hidden cost. Ujjain holy Pilgrimage family tour packages can be customized according to customers budget. You may get a fair deal for Ujjain trips without any regrets. Serendipity Holidays one of the top 10 travel agents for Ujjain pilgrimage tour Packages from Hyderabad.
What is the Famous Food of Ujjain: Dal Bafle, Kachori, Khasta Sev, Laddu, Pani Poori, Poha, Sabzi Poori and Samosa.
Which Language is spoken in Ujjain?
Malvi, or Malwi languale a Rajasthani language of Malva region.
Who is the best travel; agent for Ujjain tourism packages in India?
Ofurse it Serendipity Holidays is the best tour operator for Ujjain Packages.
How to go to Ujjain from Hyderabad?
Train No 19315 & 19312 or Flight from Hyderabad to Indore then by road Indore to Ujjain is 55kms.