2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS PONDICHERRY TOUR PACKAGES
Day 1 ARRIVE CHENNAI TO PONDICHERRY (180 KM)
Pick up from Chennai Airport, our representative meeting and greetings. Proceed to Pondicherry. A day for leisure on your own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 This morning after breakfast, to Manakula Vinayaga Temple in White Town, Sri Aurobindo Ashram. Your next visit will be to Basilica of the Sacred Heart and Cathedral Churches which are the oldest church in Pondicherry. After your lunch, proceed Auroville & Matrimandir. Evening Chunnambar Boat House, you can take a boat to Paradise Beach, which is a place to enjoy with friends and family and your next stop will be at Auroville, which is a unique destination and one must not miss visiting the place. Overnight stay at Pondicherry.
Day 3 Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later proceed to Chennai Airport with sweet memories of French Colony.
- Hotel Surguru /similar
- 2 Breakfasts Only
- Pick up drop will be from Chennai
- 1 A/c Room in Double Sharing
- 24hrs Check out time
- Etios / Desire / Indigo for sightseeing and Pick up and Drop within city limits for 12hrs with 100kms non-transferable for next day. The vehicle will run up to 10pm only. Extras are chargeable on actual basis.
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & Time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- Package price is for per person minimum 2 persons travel together.
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN PONDICHERRY
The French Quarter
Church of Sacred Heart of Jesus
Bharathi Park / Government Park
Chunnambar Boat House
Manakula Vinayagar Temple
St. Lourde Church
Nizam’s Silver jubilee Museum
Shilparamam art & Crafts Village
French War Memorial
Pondicherry (also known as "Pondy", and now officially called Puducherry, is a city and capital of the Pondicherry union territory of Southern India.
Though very small, Pondicherry was the largest French colony in India. The city has a long and interesting history of trade and war. It is also known as The French Riviera of the East.
Airport : Pondicherry Airport (IATA: PNY, ICAO: VOPC) is an airport located at Lawspet in Pondicherry, a Union territory of India. It is situated 8.1 km from the international community of Auroville.
The airport was operationalised again under the UDAN scheme in August 2017 with a daily flight to Hyderabad Airport
Railway stations: Pondicherry is connected to Chennai by an electric broad gauge railway line through Villupuram.
Culinary delicacies of Pondicherry include: Pondicherry is known for its wide variety of cuisines ranging from South India. French influence can be seen to some extent in the local sea food.
Handicraft shops: Amarane Art Gallery.
The City of Puducherry on the southeast coast of India does not have a recorded history from antiquity. Puducherry has history recorded only after the advent of the colonial powers such as the Dutch, Portuguese, English and the French.
Karaikal lies on the east coast, nearly 150 km south of Pondicherry, The climate of the Union Territory is typically tropical.
Best time to visit
October to February: pleasant in the month of October, cloudy sometimes. The winter season begins from November to February. The average temperature during this time period will be between 21 to 30 degree Celsius.
Pondicherry Tour Packages
Pondicherry Holiday packages - Serendipity Holidays
One of the best travel agents in Hyderabad for Pondicherry Tour Packages is Serendipity holidays.
We have conducted many students’ tour packages to Pondicherry as there are direct flights from Hyderabad to Pondicherry. Holidays in Pondicherry is like tranquility is at doorstep.
The city of Pondicherry is renamed Pondicherry. A canal separates French Quarter and the Indian Quarters The streets are planned with avenues along side of bougainvilleas, colonial buildings are painted and chic boutiques, inbuilt spiritual atmosphere. This one of the most peaceful places for spending 2-3 days for complete tranquility.
The state of Puducherry comprises four fragmented places
- Mahé and
Culture of Pondicherry
Pondicherry has retained French culture still. We find many imperial buildings and restaurants where we see French connection in the culture.
Local Food of Pondicherry
South Indian delicacies special prawn bajji which is not available anywhere in India are form seafood page is in every restaurant’s menu and others are all time favourite idly, dosa and fried fish.
Languages Spoken in Pondicherry: Tamil, French, English.