2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS BENGALURU and MYSURU STUDENTS TOUR PACKAGE - 2019
Day 1 Pick up Bengaluru Transfer to Mysuru City tour Night at Mysuru
Day 2 Mysuru- Bengaluru Night at Bengaluru
Day 3 Bengaluru City tour Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
Package Price for 30 students and 3 staff members rate per student 2N3D - 2019
2 Star Hotels
1 Night in Mysuru - Hotel Adeline / Similar
1 Night in Bengaluru Hotel The Palladium / Similar http://www.thepalladiumhotel.com/
Note - These rates are not applicable for 10 days of Dasara, Diwali respectively. Also from Dec 20 to Jan 5
- For Students 7 Rooms in Quad sharing for students (2 cots and 2 mattress on the floor)
- For Staff /Teachers/ Managers 1 A/c Rooms in Double or Triple Sharing for 3 persons
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners only
- Non Ac 35 seater bus for Pick up, Drop & sightseeing within city limits maximum up to 10pm
- Driver’s batta, diesel parking & all local taxes.
- 5% GST
Meal Plan :
Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Day 1 - Y Y
Day 2 Y Y Y
Day 3 Y - -
Veg. Food menu Buffet Style - The dishes will be shuffled accordingly upon request from guest or Chef’s choice.
- Breakfast :Upma / Idli or Pongal or Wada or Poori + Continental (bread butter toast Jam tea coffee
- Lunches : South / North Indian Thali /
- Dinners : Chapati, 1veg curry, Daal fry or Sambar, Flavored Rice, Plain rice, Papad pickle Ice cream/ sweet .
- The cost of entry tickets will be Rs 1,000/- (approx) per person not included in the package.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Its advisable to get 7-10 letters duly stamped and signed by the school/ College authority to avail any discount at govt monuments etc.
- The guest can see or skip any sight seeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- No refund at any condition or situation of meals, rooms or FoC (free of cost) if not consumed or used
- This quotation is valid for a Minimum guarantee of 44 Students
- The group size is restricted to bus capacity of 49pax
- Standing passengers strictly not allowed in bus.
- Eating Meals, Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- The quotation is valid till 31st December 2019. No rooms are booked so far for this tour.
- Please read the quotation word by word and ask question if any.We provide Quality meals &service.
- All Entrance Tickets
- DJ, Mic, Cake, Music System, Banquet hall, Campfire etc.
- Train Fare /Air fare.
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any adventure activity which is not charged in the tour.
- Any up grade of rooms without extra charge (sub to availability).
- Items of personal nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, camera fee, Mineral water, e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, camera / video camera tickets etc.
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro-rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, land slides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
Places to see in Banglore
- HAL Aerospace Museum
- Bangalore Palace
- Lal Bagh
- Cubbon Park
- Vidhana Soudha
- ISKCON Temple Bangalore
- St. Mary's Basilica, Bangalore
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Places to see in Mysore
- Brindavan Gardens
- Mysore Palace
- Chamundeshwari Temple
- Railway Museum Mysore
- Regional Museum of Natural History Mysore
- Folk Lore Museum Mysore
- Mysore Sand Sculpture Museum
- Wet Pets Aquarium
Spl. Note : We do only quality Packages.
Places to see near Bengaluru
- Shivanasamudra Falls
- Muddie Trails
- Yelagiri Hills
- Horsley Hills
Places to see near Mysuru
- Bandipur National Park
- Shivanasamudra Falls
- Nagarhole National Park
- Talakadu (Near Somnathpur)
- Brindavan Gardens (Near Srirangapatna)
- Golden Temple / Tibetan Monastery - Bylakuppe (Near Coorg)
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary (Near Srirangapatna)
Best time to Visit Bengaluru is between October to February where the temperature will be between 12C to 25C.