4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS NEPAL TOUR PACKAGES - 2019
KATHMANDU-POKHARA-KATHMANDU - 2019
Day :1 Kathmandu arrival Night at Kathmandu
Day :2 Drive to Pokhara (205km/6-7 hrs.) Night at Pokhara
Day :3 Full day sightseeing of Pokhara Night at Pokhara
Day :4 Drive back to Kathmandu (205km/6-7 hrs.) Night at Kathmandu
Day :5 Drop at Kathmandu Airport
|Rate per person in INR|
|Minimum 2 persons||with Breakfast||with Breakfast & Dinner|
|Places||Budget 2*||Standard 3*||Deluxe 4*||Super Deluxe 5*|
|Hotel pilgrims/ Kathmandu Garden Home||Hotel Arts / Hotel Mirage Lords Inn||Yatri Suites & Spa/ Vaishali Hotel/Grand Hotel.||Hotel Shangrila/ Radission Hotel|
|Golden Gate||Hotel white Pearl||Mt. Kailash Resort||Temple Tree Resort|
|Queen's Park||Da yatra Courtyard||Pokhara Grand|
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service.
- All hotel accommodation as per package.
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paper works.
- All government and local taxes.
- 5% GST
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Entry fee for world heritage sites, temples.
- Sightseeing tour with English speaking tour guide.
- Travel Insurance fee and rescue insurance.
- Extra night accommodation in any case.
- Personal nature expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.).
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All the rates are on INRs and applicable for Indian Nationalities only.
- Itineraries can be change as per the flight schedule, guest choice, your advice & the required conditions.
- Client must have either valid voter ID/Passport while travelling to Nepal.
- Child above 2.5 yrs up to 5 yrs, free of cost.
- Child above 5 yrs up to 10yrs without extra bed, 50% chargeable from
- The package cost.
- Child above 5 yrs up to 10yrs with extra bed, 75% chargeable from the
- Package cost.
- Child above 10yrs will be treated as adult.
Optional Programs: -
A day river rafting at Trisuli River.
An Hour Mountain Flights.
DAY |01| ARRIVAL
Arrive Kathmandu Airport, meet with our representative who will welcome you with Khada/garland (welcoming Culture in Nepal) and transfers to the hotel by Tourist vehicle. As per your flight schedule we will organize sightseeing of Pashupatinath TempleandBouddhanathStupa. These both are UNESCO world heritage sites. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY |02|KATHMANDU- POKHARA
Breakfast at hotel at 6-8 o’clock, and then depart to Pokhara. If you want to go by flight it will take half an hour. By road it needs 6-7 hours (205km) to reach Pokhara, will do lunch on the highway. Pokhara is the natural city of lakes and Mountains. At afternoon boating on Fewa Lake, visit Talbarahi temple. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
DAY |03| POKHARA SIGHTSEEING
Drive up to the Sarankot hill for sunrise view from the mountain early in the morning at 5:30 (half an hour to reach at the top/ two hours for sightseeing/ half an hour to come down) On the way we will visit Bindabasini temple. After breakfast, start Pokhara valley sightseeing including, Davis falls, Gupteshwor cave. Rest of the day is for extra activities like Paragliding,Ultra-light flight, Zip- Flying and Bungee- Jumping, which is the best fun work in Pokhara to feel the Himalayas. Afternoon is time for the shopping and individual activities. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
DAY |04| POKHARA-KATHMANDU
Breakfast at hotel 6-8 o’clock, then departure to Kathmandu. If you want to go by flight it will take half an hour. By road needs 6-7 hours (205km) to reach Kathmandu, will do lunch on the highway.On the way you can visit Manakamana Temple. Rest of the time is free for individual activities by own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 05- DEPARTURE
After breakfast, morning is free for individual activities. Please be ready 3 hours before the flight and transfer to airport for the final destination as per schedule.
The best opportunity to see the Everest close to your eyes is Mountain Flight from Kathmandu. When you are in Nepal, its lifetime opportunity to point out the peak from very nearby. If you want to catch this opportunity we will arrange it.
We will add extra activities like Paragliding, Ultra-light flight, Bungee Jumping, Mountain Flight, Rafting according to your demand.
Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu Package Cost per person in INR
Entry fees charges
Fewa Lake Boating
Manakamana cable car
Validity: Above packages rates are valid till Sep.2019..
Best time to visit Nepal is between September - November as these days are dry with clear skies.The average temperature will be between 11C to 27C