6 NIGHTS 7 DAYS TOUR PACKAGE - 2019
Day 1 Pick up from Chandigarh to Shimla Night at Shimla
Day 2 Shimla & Kufri Local Night at Shimla
Day 3 Shimla To Manali Night at Manali
Day 4 Solang Valley day tour Night at Manali
Day 5 Manali to Chandigarh Night at Chandigarh
Day 6 Chandigarh Night at Chandigarh
Day 7 Chandigarh Local & Drop at Airport / Railway station
2 star Hotel package Rs. 17,550/- per person
Shimla (02 Nights) Valley view or similar
Manali(02 Nights) Mohan Palace or similar
Chandigarh (02 Nights) Royal castle or similar
2 star Hotel package Rs. 19,750/- per person
Shimla (02 Nights) Paradise village resort
Manali (02 Nights) Hotel Himanshu Resort or similar
Chandigarh (02 Nights) Hotel Mittaso or similar
- 1 AC room in Double sharing for 6 nights
- 6 Breakfasts and 6 dinners
- Transfer From Chandigarh hotel to Chandigarh airport
- En route visit to Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Kullu Shawl factory etc.
- Full day Sightseeing for Shimla and Kufri
- Half day Manali Local sightseeing covering Hidimba devi temple, Van vihar, Tibetan monastery, Club house & Vashist temple etc.
- Full day tour to Solang Valley
- Transfer from Manali hotel to Chandigarh Hotel
- All tours and transfers by Swift Dzire/Etios (AC will work in plain area)
- 5% GST
Highlights of your tour
- Shimla- Lush green valleys of Kufri, The Mall Shimla
- Manali- Thrill of Paragliding in Solang Valley, Apple Orchids, Hadimba Temple and hot water springs at Vashist, Tripura Sundari Temple, Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery And Museum
- Chandigarh – Rose Garden, Rock Garden, Sukna Lake
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
PLACES TO SEE IN SHIMLA KULLU MANALI
Lush green valleys of Kufri
The Mall Shimla
Hot water springs at Vashist
Tripura Sundari Temple
Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery And Museum
Best time to visit Shimla Kullu and Manali is between March to May because the temperature will be between 15°C and 30°C. Which is recommended for trekking, camping, river rafting and paragliding.
December is the recommended month for Snow fall.