Khajuraho Tour Plan
Day 01 – Arrive Khajuraho Evening visit Light & Sound Show Night stay in Khajuraho.
Day 02 – Khajuraho sightseeing Morning visit Western group of Temples,
Evening visit Eastern group of Temples. Night stay in Khajuraho.
Day 03 –Khajuraho Departure Morning transfer to
Khajuraho airport / Railway Station for onward journey
Rates are per person with HOTEL Options IN KHAJURAHO
Ishabel Palace INR. 9,500/-
Hotel Clarks INR 11,200/-
Radisson Jass INR 14,300
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- The guest can see or skip any sight seeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- No refund at any condition or situation of meals, rooms or FoC (free of cost) if not consumed or used
- This quotation is valid for a Minimum of 2 persons travel together
- Eating Meals, Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- The quotation is valid till 31st March 2019. No rooms are booked so far for this tour.
- Please read the quotation word by word and ask question if any.We provide Quality meals &service.
- All Entrance Tickets
- Lunches and Dinners
- DJ, Mic, Cake, Music System, Banquet hall, Campfire etc.
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare
- Train Fare /Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any adventure activity which is not charged in the tour.
- Any up grade of rooms without extra charge (sub to availability).
- Items of personal nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, camera fee, Mineral water, e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, camera / video camera tickets etc.
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro-rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, land slides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
How to reach Khajuraho?
DISTANCES FROM MAJOR CITIES TO KHAJURAHO
Khajuraho Airport (IATA: HJR) is just 5 kms away from the cit
- Jabalpur to Khajuraho 266kms
- Bhopal to Khajuraho 405kms
- Agra to Khajuraho 440kms
- Raipur to Khajuraho 600kms
- Jaipur to Khajuraho 627kms
- Delhi to Khajuraho 655kms
- Hyderabad to Khajuraho 1075kms
Air India (formerly Indian Airlines) flights are available from Delhi, Agra, Varanasi and Mumbai, Jet Airways flights are from Delhi and Varanasi.
Pooja is performed only at Shiva temple of Khajuraho which is next to Western group of temples and entry is free.
In other temples of Khajuraho no pooja is performed.
The temples in Khajuraho are divided into three parts :
- The Eastern group,
- The Southern Group and
- The Western group.
The Khajuraho Dance Festival is held every year in February. It features various classical Indian dances set against the backdrop of the Chitragupta or Vishwanath Temples.
The Khajuraho temple complex offers a light and sound show every evening. The first show is in English language and the second one in Hindi. It is held in the open lawns in the temple complex.
How do you REACH Khajuraho FROM Orchha?
Its about 172kms and takes 4hrs 15mts
What is the best time to visit Khajuraho?
Is between November and March where the temperature is between 15-25C.
How many days does it take to see Khajuraho Temples?
One full day otherwise two half days are enough to see Khajuraho. The sound and light show is amazing and not to miss item.
The Light & Sound Show Timings at Khajuraho Temple is maintained by Madhya Pradesh Tourism. There are two shows daily in English and in Hindi.
In winter from October till February The timings will be from 6.30 pm to 7.25 pm
In summer March to September the show timings are from 7.30 pm to 8.25 pm.
Entry fee for sound and light show at Khajuraho Temples
For Indian the The entry fee is Rs 250 and for foreigners it is Rs 700. For Children below 5 years are free.
Khajuraho Museum Timings and entry fees:
8 am to 5 pm and closed on Fridays.
Entry ticket cost for Indians, SAARC and BIMSTEC tourists is Rs 40/- for other foreign tourists it is Rs 250.
Hyderabad to Khajuraho honeymoon or general tour packages are organised by Serendipity Holidays