BHUBANESWAR PURI KONARK 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS
- Day 1 Pick up from Bhubaneswar Transfer to Puri - Night at Puri
- Day 2 Day tour Konark - Night at Puri
- Day 3 Puri to Bhubaneswar - Night at Bhubaneswar
- Day 4 Leisure and Drop
- 1N in Annapurna Inn Bhubaneswar
- 2N in Hotel Sonar Bangla Puri
- 3 Breakfasts Only
- Pick up drop will be in Bhubaneswar
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
FEW facts about the amazing Puri Jagannath Temple:
- Upon observation, the flag located at the top the temple dome always waves in the opposite direction of air flow.
- A rituals are older than civilisations.
- 20 feet Chakra. Technique of installation is not known
- The Sea.
- The Mystery of the Simhadwaram
- the mystery of the prasadam
- The shadow of the main dome of the temple cannot be observed at any given time
- Nothing flies above the temple.
- An spectacular engineering marvel
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN BHUBANESWAR - PURI - KONARK
Konark Sun temple (UNESCO World heritage Site)
Jagannath Puri temple
Khandagiri & Udayagiri caves
Odisha State Museum
Regional Science Park
Museum of Tribal Arts and Artefacts, Bhubaneswar
Regional Museum of Natural History, Bhubaneswar
Mukteshvara Temple, ASI Protected Site
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is known for its design and old sanctuaries. It is additionally a Buddhists and Hindu journey goal. The surface of the 55 meter high Lingaraja sanctuary is secured with carvings. Figure and engineering intertwined carefully to make an ideal congruity.
The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is between October and March
This city is most famous for changing the champion Asoka to the prevailed. The incomparable Kalinga War occurred here between Emperor Asoka and Kalinga (the old domain of Odisha). Asoka was overpowered at the shocking of blood that streamed like a waterway. Asokan engravings still stand declaration for this. Having blended its captivating past so interestingly with its cutting edge desires, it shapes a vital connection in the Golden Triangle that joins the sacred city of Puri (Jagannath Temple) and Konark (Sun sanctuary). The twin buckle gatherings of Kandagiri and Udayagiri are proof of the district's vestige, dating to the second century BC or the early Jain cloister.
Bhubaneswar Airport is very much associated with the greater part of the real urban communities of India.
Bhubaneswar is the divisional central command of East Coast railroads. It is arranged on the fundamental line from Kolkata to Chennai and is very much associated by direct train administration to most real Indian urban areas. For timings and different points of interest check the Indian Railways site.
Konark (Odia: 6କଣାର୍କ)(Sanskrit: कोनार्क) is a residential area in Puri region of the province of Odisha (once in the past Orissa), India, on the Bay of Bengal, sixty-five kilometres from Bhubaneswar renowned for its thirteenth century Sun Temple and the Chandrabhaga River.
Konark is otherwise called Konaditya.
Jagannath Puri Temple. One of the Four Dhams (Char Dham) i.e. four most sacrosanct journey spots of Hindus. Built in eleventh century and is the beginning stage of the world well known Rath Yatra held in July. Passage is restricted to Hindus. It is conceivable to go into the sanctum sanctorum and contact the divinities in the principle sanctuary for an expense.