BALI INDONESIA 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
DETAILED DAY WISE ITINERARY
- Day1. Pick up at the airport & transfer to hotel. (-)
- Day2. After breakfast, Tour starts at 09.00am, Full day KINTAMANI VOLCANO Tour, visit traditional hand-made Batik painting, visit wood carving at MAS village. The Highlight is to see nice view of MOUNT Batur & LAKE Batur + Indonesian Buffet LUNCH will be served at the local restaurant, on the way back to visit Holy Spring Water temple in SEBATU Village and spectacular rice terraces in Tegalalang. UNESCO World Heritage Site Evening : Indian Food set Dinner will be served at INDIAN Restaurant (B.L.D)
- Day3. After breakfast, at 09.00am depart from hotel : WATER SPORT Activity in TANJUNG BENOA BEACH, Package includes :
- Day4. After breakfast, starts at 09.00am, Full day tour to TAMAN AYUN Royal Family Temple at Mengwi Village + ULUNDANU LAKE Beratan to see a spectacular Hindu temple inside the Lake + Indonesian Buffet LUNCH will be served in a local restaurant, after lunch will continue to visit TANAH LOT to see a nice view of Hindu temple is located inside the ocean above the rock. You may see the stunning sun set which is subject to the weather condition. Evening : Indian Food set Dinner will be served at INDIAN Restaurant (B.L.D)
- Day5. After breakfast. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport (B).
3 star Stay at MAXONE HOTEL LEGIAN http://www.maxonehotellegian.com/
- Happiness room
- With Private Transfers
- 4 Breakfasts
- Tours and Meals as per the below itinerary
- 5% GST
VISA FOR INDONESIA
- All Travelers to Indonesia must be in possession of a Passport that is valid for at least six (6) months from the date of arrival, and have proof (tickets) of onward or return passage.
- By Presidential Decree of 21 of 2016 dated on 2 March 2016 on Visa Free, replacing Presidential Regulation Number 104/2015 on Amendments to Presidential Regulation Number 69/2015 on Visa Free
- Indonesia now provides special Short Stay Visa Free facilities for tourists who are nationals of a total 169 countries (Including India) who wish to travel to Indonesia
- Tourist Visa Free Facilities are valid for 30 days, are non-extendable and cannot be transferred into any other type of stay permit.
- Minimum 2 persons travelling together
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- ting Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years FOC. They have to produce Proof of date of birth
- No rooms are booked so far for this tour. Rate are subject to change.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Flight tickets
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone calls
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Any other services not mentioned above
ABOUT BALI - INDONESIA
The primary Hindus touched base in Bali as ahead of schedule as 100 BC, however the novel culture which is so evident to any present day guest to Bali hails to a great extent from neighbouring Java, with some impact from Bali's far off animist past. The Javanese Majapahit Empire's standard over Bali ended up entire in the fourteenth century when Gajah Mada,
Bali, the renowned Island of the Gods,
Bali is one of in excess of 17,000 islands in the Indonesian archipelago and is found a little more than 2 kilometres (relatively 1.5 miles) from the eastern tip of the island of Java and west of the island of Lombok.
Paradise is utilized a great deal in Bali and not without reason.
Best time to visit Bali is From December to March,
Most guests will touch base at Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport (IATA: DPS), otherwise called Bali International Airport or Denpasar International Airport
Bali has visa on arrival for Indian Citizens. Visa Exemption for Indians coming to Bali, Indonesia.