- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu - Night at Kathmandu
- Day 2 Kathmandu – Pokhara - Night at Pokhara
- Day 3 Pokhara City Tour - Night at Pokhara
- Day 4 Pokhara- Chitwan - Night at Chitwan
- Day 5 Activities in Chitwan - Night at Kathmandu
- Day 6 Kathmandu city Tour and drop at airport
- 2N in Kathmandu Hotel Temple Inn
- 2N in Pokhara Hotel Sublime
- 1N in Chitwan Jungle World Resort
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 5 Breakfasts Only
- Sightseeing by private car
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival / departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches and Dinners
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Any other services not mentioned above
NEPAL VISA FOR INDIAN NATIONALS
Indian nationals do not require a visa to enter Nepal. As per the Nepalese Immigration, Indian Nationals traveling to Nepal by air must possess any one of the following documents.
- Election Commission Card
DETAILED DAY WISE ITINERARY
- Day 1 – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. Visit to Pashupatinath, a Hindu place of worship dedicated to Lord Shiva. We then continue to the Boudhanath, which has a large stupa and is the holiest Buddhist shrine in Nepal. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
- Day 2 – Kathmandu – Pokhara via Manakamana Temple (210 km / 7 hours) After checking out from the hotel, drive to Pokhara. En route, you have the option of doing river rafting on the Trishuli River or enjoy cable car riding at the Manakamana Temple (at your own cost). On arrival in Pokhara, transfer to the hotel. Overnight astay at the hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 3 – Local sightseeing in Pokhara This morning, you will go for an excursion to Sarankot, enjoy the great views of the Pokhara Valley and the mountains. Paragliding can also be done from Sarankot. you can spot Dhaulagiri in the far west. The Annapurna range too is visible when the weather is clear. Visit the Bindhyabasini Temple along with old bazaar. Then proceed to Devi’s Falls, which is around 2 km southwest of Pokhara. Just opposite the falls is the Gupteshwor Cave Note: – Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Sarankot can be reached easily in 45 to 60 minutes by a car ride to the top from Pokhara. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 4 – Drive to Chitwan (150 km/ 5 hours) This morning, after breakfast and checking out from the hotel, drive to Chitwan and transfer to the hotel on your arrival. Overnight stay at the hotel in Chitwan
- Day 5 – Jungle activities in Chitwan and drive back to Kathmandu This morning, take part in jungle activities at the Chitwan National Park. The main attractions here are the Elephant Safari (Jeep Safari not included), nature walk, bird watching etc. After lunch proceed to Kathmandu (150 km / 5 hours). Overnight stay at the hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 6 – See you, Nepal This morning, you will be taken for a visit to Patan, also known as Lalitpur. The central Durbar Square in Patan is dotted with many temples. You will then proceed to Swayambhunath, one of the most sacred spots for Buddhists. Later, check out from the hotel and drive to the Kathmandu airport for your flight back to India.
Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country in South Asia located mainly in the Himalayas but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. Local legends have it that a Hindu sage named "Ne" established himself in the valley of Kathmandu in prehistoric times, and that the word "Nepal" came into existence as the place was protected ("pala" in Pali) by the sage "Nemi". It is mentioned in Vedic texts that this region was called Nepal centuries ago.
The Best time to visit Nepal after the end of monsoon in September,
For Tourists the best season is form October to December where one can see Blue clear sky , freshness of air and incredible view of Himalayas, a picturesque landscape can be viewed.