CAMBODIA 5 NIGHTS AND 6 DAYS
- Day 1: Siem Reap – Arrival – Visit Siem - Night at Siem Reap
- Day 2: Full Day Angkor Tour - Night at Siem Reap
- Day 3: Full Day Angkor Tour - Night at Siem Reap
- Day 4: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh By Private Transfer - Night at Phnom Penh
- Day 5: Phnom Penh City Tour - Night at Phnom Penh
- Day 6: Phnom Penh – Departure
- 3N In REP: Kouprey Hotel – Deluxe Room / New Riverside Hotel – Superior Room
- 2N In PNH: Salita Hotel Phnom Penh / Samnang Laor Hotel – Superior Room
- 5 nights’ accommodation with Double sharing
- 5 Breakfasts Only
- Private air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Private English speaking guide
- Bottles of drinking water every day
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- Visa stamped fees
- International air ticket to / from Cambodia and int’l airport tax
- All meals (lunch and dinner) for whole trip.
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses and others.
- What is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Rates are subject to change.
CAMBODIA VISA FOR INDIAN NATIONALS
- Visa is on Arrival for Indians in Cambodia
DETAILED DAY WISE ITINERARY
- Day 1: Siem reap – Arrival – Visit Siem Reap @ NOON FLIGHT Upon arrival, welcome by tour guide in Siem Reap, transfer to visit Wat Thmei (Killing Field) Back to visit the “Les Artisans d'Angkor – Chantiers Ecole” the Finest Authentic Khmer Arts and Crafts. Overnight in Siem Reap!
- Day 2: Full Day Angkor tour Breakfast at hotel, explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, Angkor Wat temple. Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Day 3: Full Day Angkor tour (B) Breakfast at hotel, morning visit Floating Villages, traditional wooden boat ride on the Tonle Sap, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia and the largest in Asia. Then visit Wat Bo founded in the 18th century, a highly respected pagoda. West Baray Big Pond. City’s lively open markets, Psar Chars, also called the “Old Market”. Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Day 4: SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH by Private Transfer. Morning after breakfast, proceed to PHNOM PENH which takes 7 hours. Stop at archaeological “Naga Bridge” at Kampong Kdei, the best laterite-built bridge of Angkor era which is survived until today. You will have a first stop at Skuon Land for a visit at Spider Village. Lunch on own expense on the way. Overnight in Phnom Penh!
- Day 5: PHNOM PENH CITY TOUR. Breakfast at hotel, Khmer-style royal palace complex build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom. Nearby is Silver pagoda (the emerald Buddha temple), Independence monument and explore the National museum; a beautiful Khmer architecture building contains. Post lunch visit Tuol Sleng prison now is Genocide Museum.Shopping around Russian market. Overnight in Phnom Penh!
- Day 6: PHNOM PENH – DEPARTURE (B) Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards! END OF SERVICES
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian country whose scene traverses low-lying fields, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. Phnom Penh, its capital, is home to the workmanship deco Central Market, sparkling Royal Palace and the National Museum's recorded and archaeological shows. In the nation's northwest are the remains of Angkor Wat, a huge stone sanctuary complex worked amid the Khmer Empire. Capital: Phnom Penh, Currency: Cambodian riel, Spoken dialects: Khmer; Cham; French....
Phnom Penh — the capital, only south of the geological focal point of the nation
Cambodia has international airports at Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
The best time to visit Cambodia is between November and March where the temperature will be 21°C to 31°C. If you want avoid the crowed the visit between May to early October with temperatures around 37°C.
For Indians Cambodian Visa is on Arrival for a maximum period of 30 days, Fee is US$ 20. A valid passport, photos, sufficient funds for the stay in Cambodia with return tickets.