BHUTAN TOUR PACKAGES FROM HYDERABAD
- Day 1: Paro Airport – Thimphu (Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2,350 Mts.) Pick up from Paro Airport, your Bhutanese Guide and get transferred to Thimphu the Capital City of Bhutan, Enroute stop at Chuzom, Confluence of Thimphu (Wang Chhu) and Paro (Pa Chhu) rivers. On arrival in Thimphu. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2: Thimphu Sightseeing After breakfast you would be taken for tour of Thimphu City. You would be visiting Kuensel Phodrang, the gigantic Buddha Dordenma Statue. National Memorial Chorten, a Stupa built in 1974, Jigme Dorji Wangchuck circumambulated by people offering prayers; Folk Heritage Museum, Changangkha Lhakhang, Motithang Takin Reserve. In Evening visit Tashichho Dzong, Fortress of the Glorious Religion. Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu – Punakha / Wangdue Sightseeing (Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1,310 Mts.) After breakfast, you will be driven to Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan. Later halt at Dochula Pass,108 Druk Wangyal Stupas. Visit Punakha Dzong, one of the most beautiful dzongs of Bhutan located at the confluence of Mo Chhu and Po Chhu River built in 1637 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal and Chimi Lhakhang. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 4: Punakha / Wangdue – Paro Sightseeing (Distance: 140 KMS. / Driving Time: 4 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2,280 Mts.) After breakfast, you would be driven to Paro. Enroute stop at Tamchog Lhakhang, situated between Thimphu and Paro built in the 13th century. On arrival at Paro visit Ta Dzong, an ancient watch tower overlooking Rimpung Dzong, Nemi Zam Bridge. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Paro.
Day 5: Paro Sightseeing After breakfast visit Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest), 3100m in the Upper Paro Valley, The hike to the Monastery takes about 5 – 6 hours to complete. As the hike to Taktsang Monastery is steep and not recommended to take the hike with small children and elderly people on the way drive past Druk Gel Dzong. At present renovation of the Dzong is under progress. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Paro.
Day 6: Paro Airport After breakfast you would be dropped at the Paro Airport for your return journey. Tashi Delek! (Blessings and good luck)
- Thimphu - Hotel Ariya/ Similar
- Paro – Le Meridien Riverfront, Paro (Classic) / Naksel Boutique Hotel & Spa (Deluxe) / Similar
- Punakha /Wangdue - RKPO Green Resort / Similar
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All the rooms are base category, unless indicated separately
- 5 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners
- Non a/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary. The concept of disposal vehicles is not practiced in Bhutan.
- 5% GST
- Force majeure clause is applicable
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- Air Fare/Train fare, insurance premium, any other activities like rafting, archery etc for which supplemental chares will be applicable to be paid by the guests directly.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
BHUTAN VISA FOR INDIAN NATIONALS
- Original Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of departure from Bhutan or original Voter ID.
- Permit shall be issued to the guests at the time on arrival in Bhutan at the entry point.
Bhutan is a little nation in the Himalayas between the Tibet Autonomous Region of China and India.
Thimphu - The capital city
When is the best time ti Visit Bhutan?
The best time to visit Bhutan is between March and May when the valleys gets bloomed with flowers.
October to November generally sunny with some snow at high altitude areas. End of November to beginning of March is usually dry with little showers.
Temperatures in the far south range from 15°C in winter (December to February) to 30°C in summer (June to August).
How to travel from Hyderabad to Bhutan: By Air?
Fly from Hyderabad to Delhi or Kolkata or Bagdogra and then fly with Bhutan's National Carrier i.e. Druk Air to Paro.
Hyderabad to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station to Bagdogra airport.