EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE FROM INDIA 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS
- Day 01: Cairo Night at Cairo
- Day 02: Cairo City tour Sleeper train to Aswan
- Day 03: Aswan/Nile Cruise(Every Friday or Wednesday) Overnight in Nile Cruise in Aswan.
- Day 04: Nile Cruise Overnight in Nile Cruise in Edfu.
- Day 05: Nile Cruise Overnight in Nile Cruise in Luxor.
- Day 06: Nile Cruise Luxor/ Sleeper train to Cairo
- Day 07: Cairo/ Alexandria/ Night at Cairo
- Day 08: Cairo/Final Departure
- In Cairo: Kempinski Nile Hotel 5*
- Nile cruise 5* deluxe
PRICES ARE IN US-$ (DOLLARS):
- 02 707
- 03 653
- 04 625
- 05 610
- 06 598
- 07 591
- 08 586
- 09 581
- 10 600
- 02 nights accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis (standard room).
- 02 nights accommodation sleeper train Cairo/Aswan – Luxor/Cairo on half board basis.
- 03 nights accommodation on board of Nile cruise on full board basis (standard cabin).
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by our deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- All Transfers in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (apartment /hotel/cruise and Volvo bus)
- 5% GST
- The rates are subject to change.
- Rates are correct at the time of sending, but in case of any increase in taxes imposed by the Government on any services included in the program. Serendipity Holidays will have the right to increase its rates accordingly.
- Sightseeing in Cairo is based on private basis and on joining basis-during the Nile cruise.
- The Nile Cruise program can be changed without prior notice due to navigational circumstances.
- Check-in and check-out times are per international regulations.
- These rates are valid only for Indian clients who have Indian, Sri Lankan passports.
- Sleeper train: There are no triple cabins on sleeper train, so 03 pax (triple room) will accommodate into 01 double & 01 single cabins.
- The Agency is able to handle all complaints of the Tour Operator’s clients only if advised during guest stay. No complains will be handled after clients’ final departure.
- Above is only an offer, need your acceptance to proceed with the reservation, subject to availability.
- Entry visa of Egypt
- Lunch during day tour in Cairo.
- Entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of the Solar Boat in the Pyramids area.
- Entrance of the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Whispers at Egypt Museum US$ 2 P.P (obligatory starting from 5 Pax), to be paid directly to your guide on the spot.
- Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals.
- Optional tour.
- Tips (suggested 04 $ P.P per day).
EGYPT VISA for INDIANS
Tourist visa for Egypt can be obtained from the Embassy of Egypt in New Delhi and the Consular office in Mumbai. There is no provision for E-visa or Visa on arrival for Indians as of now (unless travelling in a large group). A single entry Tourist visa for Egypt cost Rupees 1,900. You can get the visa in 2 to 3 working days. Documents required to obtain a tourist visa for Egypt are mentioned below.
- Documents required for Egypt Tourist Visa
- 2 Passport size photograph
- Visa application form
- Covering letter / Request letter to the Consular
- Confirmed Air tickets
- Confirmed hotel bookings
- Travel Itinerary
- Bank statement – Six months (Minimum balance 50,000 INR), attested (stamped and signatured) by your bank
- Last 3 years Income Tax Return (not mandatory)
- Photocopies – First and last page of your passport
- Original passport
PLACES TO SEE IN EGYPT
- Abu Mena (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Abu Simbel temples (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Giza pyramid complex (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Islamic Cairo (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Saint Catherine’s Monastery (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Thebes, Egypt (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Wadi El Hitan (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Abu Simbel temples
- Aswan Dam
- Babylon Fortress
- Blue Hole
- Cairo Citadel
- Colossi of Memnon
- Coptic Museum
- Deir el-Bahari
- Dendera Temple complex
- Egyptian Museum
- Giza Plateau
- Giza pyramid complex
- Great Hypostyle Hall
- Great Sphinx of Giza
- Khan el-Khalili
- Luxor Temple
- Montaza Palace
- Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut
- Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Mount Sinai
- Nubian Museum
- Pyramid of Djoser
- Pyramid of Khafre
- Red Pyramid
- Saint Catherine’s Monastery
- Siwa Oasis
- Temple of Edfu
- Temple of Kom Ombo
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
Egypt, a nation connecting upper east Africa with the Middle East, dates to the season of the pharaohs. Centuries old landmarks sit along the rich Nile River Valley, including Giza's titanic Pyramids and Great Sphinx and in addition Luxor's symbolic representation lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman tourist spots like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of relics. Capital: Cairo, Currency: Egyptian pound