2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS OOTY TOUR PACKAGE
Queen of South India - 2019
Day 1 Pick up from Coimbatore to OOty 86kms Night at Ooty
Day 2 Ooty Local Night at Ooty
Day 3 Ooty to Coimbatore Drop at Airport / Railway station
- Hotel Charring Cross Rs. 24000/- http://www.hotelcharringcross.com/ (without breakfast)
- Hotel Mayura Sudarshan Rs. 26,000/- https://kstdc.co/hotels/hotel-mayura-sudarshan-ooty/
- Hotel Lakeview Rs. 30,000/- http://www.hotellakeview.com
- Kings Cliff Rs. 35,000/- http://www.littlearth.in/kingscliff/
Spl. NOTE :
- Ac will not function in Ooty& Ghat Section
- Minimum 2 persons travel together
- 1 Non Ac room in Double sharing
- 2 Breakfasts only
- Pick up drop will be from Coimbatore
- Kms limit 1200
- Non Ac Dezire / Etios for sightseeing and transfers
- Driver bhatta, diesel, parking al all places & all local taxes
- Day driving til 10 pm only
- 5% GST
- All Entrance Tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Night Driving
- DJ, Mic, Music System, Banquet hall.
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare
- Train Fare /Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any adventure activity which is not charged in the tour.
- Any upgrade of rooms without extra charge (sub to availability).
- Items of personal nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, camera fee, Mineral water, e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, camera / video camera tickets etc.
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
Places to see in Ooty
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ooty Lake
- Government Rose Garden
- Avalanche Lake
- Emerald Lake
- Stephen's Church
- Mukurthi National Park
- Government Museum
- Stone House Ooty
- Adam's fountain
- Government Botanical Gardens
- Tiger Hill
Ooty, short for Ootacamund (an anglicized name for Udhakamandala), is a popular hill resort in the state of Tamil Nadu in Southern India.
The name Udhakamandala is derived from the TODA word "othakal-mund" which means "house in mountains". Udhaka Mandala also means "Water Abode" in Sanskrit. Ooty stands at 7,347 feet above sea level in the Nilgiri mountain range.
Nearest railway Station -Mettupalayam
The Coimbatore airport is about 3-1/2 hours by road its about 97kms
Best time to travel
March to June is the tourist season in Ooty. The weather normally will be very pleasant with a temperature of 20C
July to September the hill town will observe heavy rainfall being monsoon season.
October to February the chilly winter wind blows throughout the day leaving a temperature of Less than 5C