2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS OOTY TOUR PACKAGE
Queen of South India - 2019
Day 1 Pick up from Coimbatore to OOty 86kms Night at Ooty
Day 2 Ooty Local Night at Ooty
Day 3 Ooty to Coimbatore Drop at Airport / Railway station
- Hotel Charring Cross Rs. 24000/- http://www.hotelcharringcross.com/ (without breakfast)
- Hotel Mayura Sudarshan Rs. 26,000/- https://kstdc.co/hotels/hotel-mayura-sudarshan-ooty/
- Hotel Lakeview Rs. 30,000/- http://www.hotellakeview.com
- Kings Cliff Rs. 35,000/- http://www.littlearth.in/kingscliff/
Spl. NOTE :
- Ac will not function in Ooty& Ghat Section
- Minimum 2 persons travel together
- 1 Non Ac room in Double sharing
- 2 Breakfasts only
- Pick up drop will be from Coimbatore
- Kms limit 1200
- Non Ac Dezire / Etios for sightseeing and transfers
- Driver bhatta, diesel, parking al all places & all local taxes
- Day driving til 10 pm only
- 5% GST
- All Entrance Tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Night Driving
- DJ, Mic, Music System, Banquet hall.
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare
- Train Fare /Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any adventure activity which is not charged in the tour.
- Any upgrade of rooms without extra charge (sub to availability).
- Items of personal nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, camera fee, Mineral water, e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, camera / video camera tickets etc.
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
Places to see in Ooty
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ooty Lake
- Government Rose Garden
- Avalanche Lake
- Emerald Lake
- Stephen's Church
- Mukurthi National Park
- Government Museum
- Stone House Ooty
- Adam's fountain
- Government Botanical Gardens
- Tiger Hill
Ooty, short for Ootacamund (an anglicized name for Udhakamandala), is a popular hill resort in the state of Tamil Nadu in Southern India.
The name Udhakamandala is derived from the TODA word "othakal-mund" which means "house in mountains". Udhaka Mandala also means "Water Abode" in Sanskrit. Ooty stands at 7,347 feet above sea level in the Nilgiri mountain range.
Nearest railway Station -Mettupalayam
The Coimbatore airport is about 3-1/2 hours by road its about 97kms
Best time to travel
March to June is the tourist season in Ooty. The weather normally will be very pleasant with a temperature of 20C
July to September the hill town will observe heavy rainfall being monsoon season.
October to February the chilly winter wind blows throughout the day leaving a temperature of Less than 5C
|Air India||Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Dubai-International, Durgapur, Jeddah, Kolkata, Kuwait, Mumbai, Muscat, Sharjah, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|AirAsia India||Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai|
|Alliance Air||Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Goa, Kolhapur, Nashik, Pune, Shirdi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Cathay Pacific||Hong Kong|
|Etihad Airways||Abu Dhabi|
|GoAir||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Goa, Lucknow, Kannur, Kochi, Kolkata|
|IndiGo||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Doha, Dubai–International, Goa, Gorakhpur,Guwahati, Imphal, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kannur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Sharjah, Surat, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Malaysia Airlines||Kuala Lumpur–International|
|SpiceJet||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhopal, Chennai,Coimbatore, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jeddah, Jharsuguda, Kishangarh, Kolkata, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Shirdi, Surat, Tirupati, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|TruJet||Aurangabad, Chennai, Goa, Kadapa, Nanded, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vidyanagar, Vijayawada|
|Vistara||Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune|