NAINITAL KAUSANI 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS TOUR PACKAGES FROM HYDERABAD
Day 1 Pick up from in Kathgodam transfer to - Night at Kausani
Day 2 Day Tour to Kausani - Night at Kausani
Day 3 Kausani to Nainital - Night at Nainital
Day 4 Nainital Leisure -Drop Anywhere in Kathgodam
Himalaya Darshan Resort Similar https://himalayadarshankausani.com/home/
Bhikampur Lodge/Similar http://www.bhikampurlodge.in
- 3 Breakfasts Only
- Pick up drop will be in Kathgodam
- A/C Desire Etios at disposal restricted to itinerary for pick up and drop with sightseeing.
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing places according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.....
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc....
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN Nainital AND KAUSANI
- Nainital Lake Himalaya View Point
- Snow View Aerial Ropeway
- Tiffin Top Lake View Point
- Naini Peak Rudradhari Water Falls And Temple
- G B Pant High Altitude Zoo Sumitranandan Pant Govt. Museum
- Knowledge result Baijnath Temple
- Cave Garden Gandhi Ashram
Nainital is a Himalayan resort town in the Kumaon region in India in Uttarakhand.
At an altitude of about 2,000m above the sea level. It was a British hill station, near Nainital Lake, a famous boating place with Naina Devi Hindu Temple on its north. A cable car runs to Snow View observation point (at 2,270m), over the town and mountains including Nanda Devi, Uttarakhand’s highest peak.
New Delhi to Nainital 314kms 8hrs
- Nainital to Almotrh 62kms 2hrs
- Almorah to Kausani 52kms 2hrs
- Baijnath temple complex,
- Kausani to New Delhi 450kms 12hrs
- The uneven terrains in Kausani (at 6,201ft) you get an
Uninterrupted view of the 365-km stretch of the snow-capped Himalayas.
visit the from where Himalayan peaks are clearly visible;
Nearest railway station Kathgodam which is 35 kms form Nainital
Nearest Airport Pantnagar which is 68 kms form Nainital
Best time to visit Nainital
Tourist season March till June ranges between a comfortable 14°C - 30°C
Monsoon: July till September. ranges between a comfortable 24°C - 34°C
Winters: October till February. ranges between a comfortable 6°C - 20°C
Its a favorite place for Honeymooners, the couple will be mesmerized with the mountain beauty of Nainital and its hospitality. The facilities like candle lit dinner, Flower bed, falavoured milk, massage in spa, Honeymoon cake and ice cream etc.
The best Nainital Honeymoon package for couple from Hyderabad.
What can be done in Nainital during Honeymoon trip?
Boat ride on Nainital lake, rope car, Bhutan market etc.