KODAIKANAL 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS
Day 1 Pick up at Madurai transfer to Kodaikanal Night at Kodaikanal
Day 2 Kodaikanal Local Night at Kodaikanal
Day 3 Kodaikanal to Madurai Local & Drop
Package Price per person FOR
2 star Classic Room Rs. 11,000/- Kodai sunshine Hotel kodaisunshinehotel.com
3 star Delux Room Rs. 13,000/- Hotel Aarem Valley Castle http://www.aaremvalleycastle.com/
- 1 Ac rooms in Double Sharing
- All standard rooms
- 2 Breakfasts only
- Check in: 11.00 am & check out 9.00 am at Season
- Pick up from & Drop at Madurai
- Ac Dzire for sightseeing and transfers as per above itinerary
- Vehicle will run up to 8pm only with kms limit 800
- Driver bhatta, diesel, parking al all places & all local taxes
- 5% GST
- Ac will not function in ghat section
- No refund at any condition or situation of meals, rooms, if not consumed or used
- The group size is restricted to Vehicle capacity
- Standing passengers are not allowed as per local law.
- Eating Meals, Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- The quotation is valid till 28th February 2019. No rooms are booked so far for this tour.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance Tickets
- Train/ Bus Tickets
- Lunches and Dinners
- Night driving
- DJ, Mic, Music System, Banquet hall.
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare
- Train Fare /Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any adventure activity which is not charged in the tour.
- Any upgrade of rooms without extra charge (sub to availability).
- Items of personal nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, camera fee, Mineral water, e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, camera / video camera tickets etc.
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
Places to see in Kodaikanal
- Kodai Lake
- Green Valley View (Suicide Point)
- Pillar Rocks
- Bear Shola Falls
- Coakers Walk
- Devil's Kitchen
- Berijam Lake
- Thalaiyar Falls
Kodaikanal is a hill town in Tamil Nadu. It is in an area of grassy hills, forested valleys, waterfalls, lakes and granite cliffs. About 2,000 meters above sea level, on a town situated around a man-made lake which is star-shaped Kodaikanal Lake, bordering evergreen forest. Boats rides hiking and cycling follow the 5k Lake Road path around the shore.
Best time to Visit Kodaikanal is between March to August
Kodaikanal to Madurai distance 115kms