Sasan Gir Safari Tour 2 Nights And 3 Days From Hyderabad
Sketch of Itinerary of Gir Forest Holiday
Day 1 Pick up from Rajkot, Diu or Junagarh-Gir Forest - Night in Maneland Jungle lodge
Day 2 Jeep Safari Night in Maneland Jungle lodge
Day 3 Check out and drop at pick up city at Airport/Railway station/Bus stand.
HOTEL in Gir national Park
Maneland Jungle lodge https://www.gujarattourism.com/hotel/details/656
- 2 Breakfasts , 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners Only
- Pick up drop will be in Rajkot /Diu / Junagar Airport/Railway station/Bus stand.
- 1 A/c Room in Double Sharing
- 12 noon Check out time
- Ac Desire for sightseeing and Pick up and Drop within city limits for 12hrs with 100kms non-transferable for next day. The vehicle will run up to 10pm only. Extras are chargeable on actual basis directly.
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing only,
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- Safari Tickets of Gir National Park and All Entrance tickets
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
What are the places to see near Gir Forest?
- Kamaleshwar dam
- Gir Bhimchas :
- Kankai & Tulsishyam temples.
- Somnath : The famous Shree Somnath temple (jyotirlinga ) which is 55 km. away.
What are the safari timings and entry tickets at Gir National Park?
At Gir National Park for Indian Citizens the entry fee is Rs 750/- and for foreigners it is Rs 1,000/-. Per person or 4,500/- per jeep maximum 6 persons.
Gir national Park Safari Timings 6.45 AM to 9.45 AM 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM.
Entry Ticket : Rs.4,500/- per jeep of 6 persons. (subject to change)
Dos and don’t’s in Jungle
About Gir National Forest
The largest of dry deciduous forests in western parts of India. Gir National forest is famous for Lions specially called as Asiatic lion (Panthera leo persica), an endangered animal species. The sanctuary has successfully saving this precious species of Lions from extinction, its on area of 258.71 sq. km. and declared a National Park on India. Besides lions it has habitat of many mammals, birds, reptiles and insect species.
Gir National Park's Distances from important places:
- 43 km form Somnath
- 65 km from Junagadh
- 60 km from Amreli
How to book Jeep Safari in Sasan Gir National Park?
There are 8 zones where you can book the Safari.
There are daily 3 slot booking for Jungle Safari at Gir. They are from 6AM-9AM, 9AM-12PM and 3PM-6PM. The best way is call https://serendipityholidays.in/ and get it done.
Dos and don’t’s in Jungle safari?
- A scarf or dust mask - The roads in the forest are not made out of tarmac and full dusty
- Binoculars - Lions of Gir can be easily spotted but with the help of safari driver and guide
- With binoculars the birds and Lions can be viewed easily.
- Sweater is required in winter season.
What is the best time to visit Sasan Jeep National Park?
The period starts from November and ends in March. The Gir Nationa Park is closed from 16th June to 15th October every year.
Some important links related to wildlife tour packages in India
Tadoba National Park
Kaziranga National Park -Assam
KANHA TIGER RESERVE OR KANHA NATIONAL PARK
Jurong Bird Park - Singapore
Keoladeo Ghana National Park
Pench Tiger reserve
How to go to Pench National Park