2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS HYDERABAD TOUR PACKAGES
- Day 1 Pick up from Airport Railway station City tour. - Night at Hyderabad
- Day 2 Ramoji Film City - Night at Hyderabad
- Day 3 Check out and City Tour / Leisure /City tour and drop at Airport/station/Bus stand.
- Central Park
- 2 Breakfasts Only
- Pick up drop will be in Hyderabad
- 1 A/c Room in Double Sharing
- 24hrs Check out time
- Etios / Desire / Indigo for sightseeing and Pick up and Drop within city limits for 12hrs with 100kms non-transferable for next day. The vehicle will run up to 10pm only. Extras are chargeable on actual basis.
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN HYDERABAD
Birla Science Museum
Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park
Qutb Shahi Tombs
Salar jung Museum
Nizam’s Silver jubilee Museum
Shilparamam art & Crafts Village
Sudha Car Museum
Telangana State Archaeology Museum
Nehru Zoological Park
Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana stat in India. It’s a hub of technology industry,
It’s a business centre for many types of trades namely, pearls, software training, real estate, medical tourism, restaurants and tourism places.
Few other places can also be seen like Jain Temple Tour of Digambar Jain Temple, Jineshwar Dham - Shri Achalgach Jain Temple, Shree Simandhar Swami Digambar Jain Mandir, Navagraha Temple, Chaitanya Dham.
Airport: Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (IATA: HYD)
Railway Stations: Nampally Hyderabad Deccan, Secunderabad, Kachiguda
Bus Stands: Jubilee Bus Stand (JBS), Mahatma Gandhi Bus Stand (MGBS)
Culinary Delicacies: Kachchi gosht ki Biriyani, Hyderabadi Haleem, Khubani Ka Meetha, Mirchi ka Salan, Double Ka Meetha, Falooda, Irani Chai, Malai Plate,
Handicraft Shops: Lepakshi, Kalanjali, Margadarsi House Bidriware Crafts, Shilparamam
Hyderabadi Dum Biryani, is where Dum refers to the baking process and basmati rice and meat or vegetables are mixed in a pot and heated for a long time. During the Nizam's time, the biryani was made with lamb carefully cooked with rice.
Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah Established Hyderabad in 1591 by, Qutb Shahi dynasty rules about a century later Mughals captured. Mughal viceroy Asif Jah In 1724, declared his sovereignty and created his own dynasty, called as the Nizams of Hyderabad. The Nizam's dominions became a princely state during the British rule, for about 150 years, Hyderabad being its capital.
Geographically the city is located in the northern part of Deccan plateau, in Southern India on the banks of Musa (Wrongly Mention: Musi) Musi River. The modern Hyderabad is spread over an area of 650 km2 (250 sq. mi), making it one of the largest metros in India
Best time to visit
October to February: pleasant in the month of October, cloudy sometimes. The winter season begins from November to February. The average temperature during this time period will be between 29 to 14 degree Celsius.