VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGE 3NIGHTS 4DAYS
Day 1: Hanoi arrival. Overnight stay in HanoiDay 2: Hanoi full day city tour
Ho Chi Minh City Over night stay in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay Overnight stay in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi departure (B)
Free until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Upon arrival in Hanoi airport, our tour guide and driver will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel for check in
Free at your own leisure. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi full day city tour (B)
08:30am: After breakfast at hotel, join with tour guide for a full day city tour. Tour starts with Ho Chi Minh complex: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum (UNESCO World Heritage site), stilt house, Ba Dinh square, One Pillar pagoda. Then we visit Temple of Literature, which is well known as the first university of Vietnam and the impressive Ethnologic Museum (closed on every Monday), dedicated to Vietnam's 54 ethnic groups.
After lunch time, visit the peaceful lake of Hoan Kiem with Ngoc Son temple, free time for shopping at Hanoi Old Quarter.Then stop at Thang Long theater for one hour Water Puppets shows. Over night in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
A trip to northern Vietnam would not be completed without a tour to breathtaking Ha Long Bay (UNESCO World heritage site) or the bay of descending dragons that is considered the eighth natural wonder of the world, in a country- incomparable coastal area of 1.600 square kilometers with 2000 limestone islands in various shapes.
For one day tour, we'd introduce you to all the beauty of Halong Bay by cruising around the islands visiting the caves.
7:45: You will be picked up at your hotel and then driven to Ha Long Bay. You'll have a short break (about 20 minutes) on the half way before arriving in Halong tourist wharf at 11.45.
12:00 noon: You will board a private boat and cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets, etc. while enjoying fresh seafood lunch (on boat). You'll also visit Thien Cung Cave (havven grotto).
16:30: You will return to Ha Long tourist wharf and transfer back to Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel. Your tour will finish at 8.00 pm.
Overnight stay in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel
Free until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service!
Validity: 1st October 2018 to 31st March 2019
The rate is net per person in INR based on double/ twin sharing room
Rates are subject to change without notice.
- 3 star hotel option or similar: 28,500/
- 4 star hotel option or similar 53,500/-
Hanoi: May De Ville Old Quarter Hotel ( deluxe room)
- 5 star hotel option or similar 78,500/-
Hanoi: Pan Pacific Hanoi hotel (deluxe room)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast at hotel only
- Accommodation at hotel as mentioned or similar ones
- Service of English speaking guide during Excursion only
- Tour with entrance fees as specified
- Check in time: 14.00 hrs, Check out time: 12.00 hrs
- Government tax and service charge
- Mineral water during excursion 2bottles/Pax/Day
- All services mentioned in the program
- All Entrance Fees
- All Lunches and Dinners
- Visa fee to Vietnam (USD 25.- per pax with 2Photos 4 x 6)
- Personal expenses and beverage
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Early check in and late check-out surcharge:
- International and domestic flights including airport tax
- Other Meals and services not mentioned below.
- Surcharge for peak season and public holiday: 1 Sep to 3 Sep 2018, 24 Dec to 1 Jan 2019, 1 Feb 2019 to 10 Feb 2019
VIETNAM is a long, thin country in Southeast Asia. Its neighboring countries are China to the north, Laos and Cambodia to the west.
The best time to visit Vietnam is between February to April. From August to October the temperature will be 17-22°C
Petty night clubs. Avoid quarrelling with drunken locals, they can be violent. Walking very late by yourself on the streets in
the tourist area is often unsafe.
Visa on arrival for Only for citizens of as Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Laos do not need a Vietnam visa if they visit Vietnam within 30 days.
UNESCO HERITAGE SITES
- Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - Hanoi (2010)
- Citadel of the Ho Dynasty (2011)
- Complex of Hué Monuments (1993)
- Hoi- An Ancient Town (1999)
- My Son Sanctuary (1999)
- Ha Long Bay (1994,2000)
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park (2003,2015)
- Trang An Landscape Complex (2014)