BANGALORE MYSORE 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS - 2019
- Day 1 Pick up from Bengaluru Transfer to Mysore - Night at Mysore
- Day 2 Mysore Local - Night at Bangalore
- Day 3 Bangalore Local - Night at Bangalore
- Day 4 Bangalore Local Drop at Airport Railway station or Bus stand
- 3 Breakfasts Only
- Pick up drop will be in Bangalore
- Usage of vehicle is for transfers and sightseeing within city limits up to 10:pm.
- Drivers Bhatta, Parking, Toll tax.
- 5% GST
- The guest can see or skip any sightseeing place/s according to their interest & time.
- Night driving strictly not allowed.
- Entry tickets are chargeable for all including tour manager, staff etc., payable at the counters directly by the guest.
- Eating Meals and Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly not allowed in the all the Vehicles as per local law.
- Children below 8 years are Free of Cost. They have to produce Proof of date of birth.
- The price mentioned above is starting price.
- Tour plan is for 2 persons travel together.
- Please read the quotation thoroughly.
- All Entrance tickets
- Lunches & Dinners
- Meals for extra person / children which are not mentioned in the tour Train Fare/Air fare.
- Upgrade of transport due to extra no of person or any other reason from cheaper / smaller vehicle to luxury / bigger vehicle.
- Any up-grade of rooms without extra charge sub to availability.
- Items of personal in nature, Porterage, tips, laundry, any camera fee, Mineral water, telephone calls, table drinks etc
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides etc.
- No refund for what has not been seen
- Any other services not mentioned above
PLACES TO SEE IN BANGALORE
HAL Aerospace Museum
ISKCON Temple Bangalore
St. Mary’s Basilica, Bangalore
Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace
PLACES TO SEE IN MYSORE
Regional Museum of Natural History Mysore
Mysore Sand Sculpture Museum
Wet Pets Aquarium
Bangalore (Kannada: ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು), otherwise called Bengaluru, is the capital of the Indian province of Karnataka. It is India's third-biggest city with an expected populace of 8,474,970 (2011).
Not at all like different parts of India which are to a great degree sweltering in the late spring months, Bangalore appreciates a generally mellow atmosphere all year.
Best time to visit Bangalore * Mysore
June to October (the heaviest downpours are normally among June and August)
Winter - November to January (with December being the coldest month)
Summer temperatures can reach up to 36°C (97°F) and early morning temperatures in the winter float around 12°C (54°F).
Kempe Gowda International Airport (IATA: BLR), (ICAO: VOBL) is situated in Devanahalli, 40 km (25 mi) from the focal business area of Bangalore
Mysore otherwise called Mysuru, is Karnataka's second greatest city, arranged in Southern India. It was the recent capital of the Wodeyar administration and is viewed as the social capital of the state. Mysore is the cleanest city in India and a standout amongst the most all around arranged ones. The general population of Mysore are acclaimed for their tranquil state of mind and supportive nature.
The city has written history going back a thousand years and a legendary history which clarifies the beginning of the name - evidently, this was where the evil spirit Mahishasura was killed by the Goddess Chamundi. You will discover a statue of the evil presence on Chamundi Hill which remembers this occasion.
The closest worldwide air terminal is Bangalore air terminal close Devanahalli (170km from Mysore)
Mysore Airport (MYQ) Mysore Airport, which is about 12 kilometres from the city, was introduced on May 15, 2010. There is just a single trip to and from this air terminal, and its goal is Chennai, with Trujet.
Mysore Junction is the city's primary station, and there are day by day prepares utilising the course to Bangalore.