Tulja Bhavani Temple Maharashtra
Tuljapur is in Western part of Maharashtra, India. Tuljapur is a small town.
Tuljapur is famous for Tulja Bhavani Temple and there at more and more pilgrims in the town. Tuljapur is popular for Maharashtrian dishes like Chicken curry, Poha, Pithla- Bhakri, Gajar ka halwa Rice. Tulja Bhavani temple photos and photo frames are available in large numbers also many other things such as Pictures, neck chains, rings, portraits, statues of Goddess Tulja Bhavani.
The Temple management of Tulja Bhavani Temple
Daily activities are taken care by the trust which is lead by the District Collector: The deputy collector, Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (MLA) and the town Mayor of Nagaradhyaksha and the Tahsildar are also the trustees in the board:
The Temple Priests
The head priest (pujaris) of the temple are of Maratha Bhope clan lead by 16 head priests who work in turns. The pujari si the assistant priest:
Temple visitors & Devotees
Tulja Bhavani is the “Kul devi” means the goddess of the family: Every year there is drastic increase in the temple visitors and devotees:
How to visits Tuljapur By Road?
The connectivity is very comfortable to all major cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad, Shirdi, Nashik, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Pune, Osmanabad.
How to visit Tuljapur by Train?
Tuljapur has no railway station. The nearest railway station is 22kms
How to visit Tuljapur by Flight?
There is no Airport in Tuljapur but the nearest is in Chikkalthana Airport and has very irregular flights.
Tuljapur Distances from Major cities:
- Aurangabad to Tuljapur is 263kms will take 5hrs
- Hyderabad to Tuljapur is 300kms it takes 6hrs
- Mumbai to Tuljapur is 440kms away and about 8hrs travel distance
- Nagpur to Tuljapur is 587kms away and 12hrs to travel
- Osmanabad to Tuljapur is 22kms it’s about 1hr away
- Nashik to Tuljapur is 421kms overnight journey of 8hrs
- Pune to Tuljapur is 293kms with a travel time of 5hrs
- Shirdi to Tuljapur is 341kms time of travel is about 6hrs
About Tulja Bhawani Temple, Bhawani mandir, Shri Tulja Bhavani Temple, Tulja Bhavani Mandir,
Tulja Bhavani Temple Darshan Timings
Morning 5:00am to 11:30pm
Afternoon 12:30pm to 7:00pm
Evening 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Tuljapur Temple Rutial's timings:
- Chaughada or the drumming ritual at 5am and they are played 3 times in a day:
- Charantirtha also “a sacred water ritual from the feet of the goddess” at 5:30am
- Abhishek to the deity 9am and at 6pm
- Dhup arti in the afternoon
- Shejarti or nightly sleep songs ritual or Prakkshal at 8pm
Best time to visit Tuljapur is between October to March:
There will be heavy rush during Navaratri days.