Temples of Lord Chitragupta in India
Picture Chitragupta Statue in Bangkok ref.: Wikipedia link
- Chitragupta Mahadeva devalayam - temple in Hyderabad 250 years old, opp to Chatrinaka Police Station), Hyderabad .
- Chitragupta Mandir on the Bank of KOEL River on Chitragpta Ghat, Daltonganj, Medininagar (Palamau), JHARKHAND.
- On the banks of Gandak river at Chitragupta ghat in Hajipur, Bihar
- Along with is 12 sons are in Sewak Sanjaynath Tantrik Kali Mandir, Raxaul, Bihar
- With his 2 wives and 12 sons are established in Sewak Sanjaynath Kali Nyas Dusmaha Vidhy Mandir, Byepass Road, 70 feet Patna, Bihar.
- Aat Chhata chauk in muzaffarpur, Bihar
- In Khajuraho Chitraguptaji Maharaj
- At Ram Janardan temple
- Another Shri Chitragptaji temple at the bank of Shipra River at Ram Ghat, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
- A group of Kayastha Pariwar (Bhatnagar Sabha of Udaipur) devotees has built a grand temple of Chitragupt in Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Centre of city in Alwar, a 300-year-old temple, Rajasthan
- Sec-8, Pratap Nagar Jaipur in, Rajasthan Kayastha sabha Pratap nagar (Society) of Jaipur
- Built in 9th century by the Medieval Cholas Chitragupta temple, Kanchipuram
- Dharma-hari-chitra gupta temple, Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh
- Chitragupta Mandir: 5kms from Jubilee Inter College, Baxipur, Gorakhpur. Lucknow
- Chitragupta Mandir at Rae Bareli is a famous temple.
- Navi Mumbai:Ganesh Mandir Sector 44 Seawoods Navi Mumbai.
- Shree Chitragupta mandir - Birganj a group of Kayastha devotees, has built a grand temple in Birganj, Nepal. The temple and the statue was made of marble brought from Makrana Rajasthan BIRGANJ WIKIPEDIA