Hyderabad Tour Packages
How many days are requires to complete Hyderabad with 1 day in Ramoji
If you want a tight schedule package its for 2 night sad n 3 days Hyderabad Holiday packages. Otherwise a little leisure ideal would be for 3 nights 4 days.
How far is Ramoji film city form Hyderabad and how much time does iot takes to reach there?
Ramoji film city is 35kms (approx.) form Hyderabad. It takes about 1hour to reach Ramoji.
Who is the best tour guide for Hyderabad and entre South India.
Mr Srinu a learned person and has vast knowledge in History and monuments of South India. He is perusing PhD and has about 25years of Tourist Guiding experience. You can contact him at +91 9347 239 648.
What is the budget or amount required for 2 persons I n Hyderabad for 2 Nights and 3 days package?
A good Tour package will cost you Rs.7,000/- per person in a decent hotel in Hyderabad for more derails contact +91 9848 220 745.
Where can I find a good authentic Biryani in Hyderabad?
I strongly recommend Hotel Bawarchi at RTC roads, Café Bahar at Hyderguda and Grand Hotel at Abids. These are the best restaurants who serves the best and authentic Hyderabad Dum Biryani.
How are Hyderabadi people?
Everyone is friendly and respect tourist. I can say completely non-violent, helpful, honest and peace loving people.
How are drivers in Hyderabad?
Our drivers are trained to respect tourist and maintain utmost discipline and hospitality norms.
Are there any problems in Hyderabad regards to theft and burglary for tourists?
The tourist related scams are very less in Hyderabad. However, our tour guide and drivers take maximum possible precautions to respect and safertu of the tourists. There are no problems in Hyderabad of that kind
What are the nearest place to see in Hyderabad?
- Hyderabad to Srisailamm is 250kms famous for Jyothirling
- Hyderabad to Tirupati is about 550kms famous for Balaji Temple
- Hyderabad to Shirdi is close to 630kms famous Saibaba Temple
- Hyderabad to Hampi is just 380kms away and famous for Heritage site.
- Hyderabad to Chennai is at a distance of 650kms famous metropolitan city in India.
- Hyderabad to Pondicherry -800kms- a famous Union territory.
- Hyderabad to Tadoba National Park 450kms famous forest for wildlife tour.
What are the unique places to see in Hyderabad?
- 4000 years old Egyptian Mummy,
- 1,60,000 years old skeleton,
- Manually operated Elevator (lift) one of the first in its king.
- A famous clock in Salarjung Museum
Is Vegetarian food available in Hyderabad?
There are many vegetarian restaurants in Hyderabad like, Kamat, Tajmahal, Sukhsagar etc.
How about local shopping in Hyderabad?
You can visit Lad bazaar near Charminar, Shilparamamin in Madhapur and Golkonda in Baheerbagh.
What is the best time to visit in Hyderabad?
The best time to visit Hyderabad is between October to March as it lies in Deccan Plateau. Hence, it will be pleasant and cold.
When should I not visit Hyderabad?
As a tourist do not visit between 20th to 31st December as it will be very crowded and over flooded by tourists.