How to To go to Pench National Park
Pench National Park is in Madhya Pradesh state in India. This was established in the year 1975. Pench National Park is on 257.26 km2 (99.33 sq mi).
It is situated on pench river which flows through the park. Hence, it is called as Pench Tiger Reserve. It lies is in between Seoni and Chhindwara districts of Madhya Pradesh.
Pench National Park was a sanctuary till 1965, It was declared as national park in the year 1975 and in 1992 it was added to the list of national tiger reserve.
This forest was inspired by Nobel Prize winner Ruyard Kipling, who the famous novel "The Jungle Book".
The Pench national Park remains closed from July to September.
How to reach Pench National Park by Flight / plane:
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport in Nagpur is about 104kms away from Pench National Park
- Jabalpur Airport also called as Dumna Airport in Jabalpu is 232kms is away from Pench National Park
How to reach Pench National Park by Train:
- Seoni is the nearest railway station which is about 72ksm away from Pench National Park.
- Another choice is Jabalpur railway station which is 205 km away from Pench National Park.
- Nagpur railway station is 103 kms from Pench National Park and also Nagpur is a junction
Distance by Road from :
- Seoni to Pench national Park is 50 km.
- Jabalpur to Pench national Park is 195 km.
- Balaghat to Pench national Park is 150 km
- Nagpur Airport to Pench national Park is 135 km.
- Nagpur to Pench national Park is 85 km.
- Chhindwara to Pench national Park is 80 km.
There are Entry Gates of Pench National Park :
- Karmajhiri gate Via – Suktara, Seoni District
- Jamtara Chhindwara District
- Turia gate Via Khawasa, Seoni District.
Pench National Park Distances from major Cities in India
- Distance from Bangalore to Pench National park 1173kms
- Distance from Ahmedabad to Pench National park 870kms
- Distance from Allahabad to Pench National park 633kms
- Distance from Amaravati to Pench National park 230kms
- Distance from Andhra Pradesh to Pench National park kms
- Distance from Bhopal to Pench National park 359kms
- Distance from Guntur to Pench National park 851kms
- Distance from Hyderabad to Pench National park 582kms
- Distance from Karimnagar to Pench National park 467kms
- Distance from New Delhi to Pench National park 1003kms
- Distance from Panaji to Pench National park 1228kms
- Distance from Patna to Pench National park 944kms
- Distance from Raipur to Pench National park 316kms
- Distance from Ranchi to Pench National park 9004kms
- Distance from Telangana to Pench National park kms
- Distance from Thiruvananthapuram to Pench National park 1905kms
- Distance from Vijayawada to Pench National park 858kms
- Distance from Visakhapatnam to Pench National park 821kms