How to reach Bhubaneswar Puri and Konark from Hyderabad
Reach Bhubaneswar Puri and Konark from Hyderabad By Train
The divisional headquarters of East Coast railways is in Bhubaneswar. Kolkata to Chennai’s main line is connected by many direct train services to many important cities of India.
Important trains towards Bhubaneswar are ffrom to Bhubaneswar Railway Station:
- Trains from New Delhi to Bhubneswar are Nandankanan Express, Rajdhani Express, Kalinga Utkal Express, Purushottam Express, Duranto Express and Puri Express
- Trains from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar are Konark Express and Lokmanya Tilak Express etc.
- Trains from Chennai to Bhubaneswar are Coromandel Express, Chennai Howrah mail
- Trains from Howrah junction to Bhubaneswar are Coromandel Express, Dhauli Express, EastCoast Express, Falaknuma Express, Howrah Chennai Mail, Howrah Puri Express, Howrah Yesvantpur Express, Janasatabdi Express, Shri Jagannath Express,
- Trains from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar are Falaknuma Express, East Coast Express, Konark Express, Visakha Express etc.
- Trains from Bangalore to Bhubaneswar are Prashanti Express, Yeshwantpur Howrah Express, Yeshwantpur Guwahati Express, Guwahati Express , Yeswantpur Bhubaneswar Exp.
How to reach Bhubaneswar By Plane/ flight
Bhubaneswar Airport is also called Biju Patnaik Airport which has good connectivity to many cities of India.
Air India operates flights to Bhuvneswar Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Jet and JetLite operates flights to Bhuvneswar from Delhi and Kolkata
IndiGo Airlines operates flights to Bhuvneswar to Delhi, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Chennai.
Distance to Bhubneswar from nearest places by road
- Distance from Bhubneswar to Konark by road is 71kms
- Distance from Bhubneswar to Puri by road is 68kms
- Distance from Puri to Konark by road is 35kms
- Rourkela is at a distance of 340 KM North from Bhubaneswar.
- Silk city Brahmapur about 180 km from Bhubaneswar.
- Rock city Kodala is 60 km from Brahmapur.
- Chilika lake around 100 km from Bhubaneswar.
- Bhitarkanika National Park is around 120 km from Bhubaneswar,
Important cities Cities of Odisha Angul, Bhubaneswar,Rourkela, Brahmapur, Cuttack, Koraput, Paradip, Puri, Sambalpur.
Important Tourist destinations in Odisha
- Bhitarkanika National Park,
- Chilka Lake,
- Konark -Sun Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Simlipal National Park,