How to reach Agra
How to reach Agra By Train?
There are 4 railway stations in Agra. They are:
Trains form Delhi to Agra – There are about 25 trains from Delhi and Agra every day round the clock.
The best options available are :
- Bhopal Shatabdi Express : Departs New Delhi around 06:15 and arrives Agra Cantt around 08:15 and departs Agra Cantt around 20:30 and reaching New Delhi around 22:30, its daily frequency except on Fridays with meal service and water is provided in ac coach.
- The Taj Express : Departs Delhi Hazrat Nizamuddin around 07:15 and arrives Agra Cantt around 10:07 and departs Agra Cantt at 18:56 and arriving Delhi Hazrat Nizamuddin at 22:05 daily
- Train No. 12002 -Bhopal Shtbdi New Delhi 06:15 Agra Cantt 08:12 01:58
- Train No. 12280 -Taj Express Hazrath Nizamuddin 07:10 Agra Cantt 10:07 02:58
- Train No. 14212 -Intercity Exp New Delhi 17:40 Agra Cantt 21:50 04:12
- Train No. 12191 –New Delhi Railway station (NDLS) Sup New Delhi 14:05 Agra Cantt 17:10 03:06
Trains from Jaipur to Agra –
- It takes around 4 hours in train No. 2988 which departs Agra Fort Railway Station at 6:25 PM and arrives Jaipur close to 10:20 PM.
- TrainNo, 2965 from Agra Cantonment to Jaipur departs at 5:40 PM and arrives in Agra at 10:15 PM (the fare is approx. ₹300 in AC coach)
Trains from Mumbai to Agra –
- From Mumbai to Agra Cant it takes about 23 hours in train No. 12137 which departs Mumbai CSMT Railway Station at 7:35 PM and reaches Agra at in the evening at 5:55PM on the next day.
- Agra to Mumbai also takes 23 hours in train 12138 which departs Agra Cantt Railway Station in the morning at 8:30 AM and arrives in Mumbai on next day at 7:30 AM.
About The Luxury trais or Palace on Wheels has a stop in Agra.
How to reach Agra by Flight?
Agra's Kheria Airport has very limited flights due to the airport is an air force base.