How to go to Koodaikanal
How to go to Kodaikanal By Flight :
There are 3 airports which are near to Kodaikanal. They are as follows:
- Madurai International Airport which is approximately 120 km from Kodaikanal
- Trichy Airport which is approximately 150 km from Kodaikanal
- Coimbatore Airport which is approximately 175 km from Kodaikanal
By road: Kodaikanal is linked by road with several prominent cities, including
- Distance from Bangalore to Kodaikanal is 460 km,
- Distance from Trichy to Kodaikanal is 198 km,
- Distance from Chennai to Kodaikanal is 530 km,
- Distance from Ooty to Kodaikanal is 255 km,
- Distance from Coimbatore to Kodaikanal is 175 km,
- Distance from Kumili to Kodaikanal is 160 km,
- Distance from Munnar to Kodaikanal is 175 km,
- Distance from Mysore to Kodaikanal is 160 km,
- Distance from Erode to Kodaikanal is 185 km,
- Distance from Hyderabad to Kodaikanal is 1042 km
How to go to Kodaikanal By train:
Nearest railway station to Kodaikanal town is Kodai Road which is 100km away from Kodaikanal. There is beautiful scenic road view from Kodairoad Railway station to Kodaikanal with spectacular and picturesque view, it is the only option to reach Kodaikanal.
Apart from Kodairoad there is another Railway station called Dindigul Railway station.
The distance between Dindigul Railway station and Kodaikanal is 97kms.