How to go to Goa from Hyderabad?
Goa can be divided into :
- North Goa has three subdivisions namely Panaji, Mapusa, and Bicholim.
- South Goa has five subdivisions –Mormugao (Vasco da Gama), Ponda, Margao, Quepem, and Dharbandora
Airport in Goa
Goa's only airport is “The Dabolim airport “ in Vasco da Gama. Most international flights reaches Goa via Mumbai. Kuwait, UAE, Sharjah, Doha and many places of western Europe, USA and Africa.
Domestic daily flights to and from Ahmedabad ,Kozhikode (Calicut),Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune, Surat.
Railway stations Goa which are nearest to the beaches
Karmali is the nearest station in Panaji which is about 10 kms from the city.Fast trains and express train has less halts at this railway station.
Another station is Madgaon Junction which is about 45 km and its in South Goa Madgaon Railway station is also a Junction of Konkan Railway. Most of the trains has stop here.
The list of Railway station in South Goa which are close to beaches, you may please check which train halts from your destination.
- Pernem (Station code: PERN)
- Thivim (Station code: THVM) -
- Karmali (Station code: KRMI) - for Old Goa and Panaji tours
- Canacona (Station code: CNO)
- Vasco-da-gama (Station code: VSG)
- Dabolim (Station code: DBM) are very close to Baina Beach.
- Sankval (Station code: SKVL),
- Madgaon junction (Station code: MAO) is close to the following beaches :Utorda Beach, Majorda Beach, Betalibatim Beach, Colva Beach, Benaulim Beach, Varca Beach